Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fozfactor pic

XxS87xX

damn wish i could remember some more lyrics to that shitty song.. it was sooo funny...

you know what song is mad funny out right now... that song by 3.6.mafia - two way freak.. ahahhaha lmao...

are they serious when they burn this shit... do they honestly sit in the studio and are like this shit is hot... thats a print... lol.. fuckin retards... makes me wonder whos dummer the ppl who make it? or the ppl who buy it???

Oh you damn greeks, so cocky..hehe You make good lovers I must say though....hmm maybe b/c I'm Turkish...so the history's fuel builds up...

Turkish?

Hey you wanna hear something funny.......

You know how they call Camels a "Fine Turkish Blend" right? I was in Greece last year and they called Camels a "Fine American Blend."

I wonder where Camels are actrually made?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Turkish?

Hey you wanna hear something funny.......

You know how they call Camels a "Fine Turkish Blend" right? I was in Greece last year and they called Camels a "Fine American Blend."

I wonder where Camels are actrually made?

There Turkish damn it;) Greece is so beautiful as well as ahem my country Turkey. Hmm will you be at Float Tom?