Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened to the good old dj scot sound?

schp23

Originally posted by schp23

I remember when songs like u and scream came out, why did he change styles when the old one worked so well for him. Seems to me his sound has been gotten softer

his sound has matured...leaning more onto true trance...but softer? what are you, fucking stupid?

LMAO are you FOR REAL?!

SOFTER?!

Are you sure you're listening to the same Scot Project I'm listening to?! Yo -- his shit isn't getting softer.. it's just getting more refined and mature as highmay put it.

Maybe you need to re-evaluate.

Scot Project is still the fucking man. :D :D :D

no way dude, scot project is the fucking man, and in no way did he get any softer. just listen to when the baseline kicks in in his remix of paranoid, it's insane. i still can't get enough of that track. and the guy is crazy when he's in the booth, i remember when i saw him at world a while ago, the crowd was going totally nuts for him.

Dj Scot was original, but now he has just blended into the crowd.

If you dont understand that i liked scot when he was still truly original and made his own sounds that is your problem.

PS: It seems like when one of you guys write something bad about a topic all the rest has to follow, why is that?

well, i was the first one to respond, so i guess im a leader not a follower. :tongue:

but honestly, i think everyone just voiced their opinion. scot project has a large following, esp among the cp board members. i think his style still is unique...it is still his own style. it may have chnaged, but it changed for the better, IMO.

u have ur opinion, i have mine, everyone else has their's. there's no right answer, u just feel the way u feel. and i feel scot's on top of his game right now, but what he needs to do is come to the US more and make a bigger impact here....and bring back the scene that we're all chasing after.

Dj Scot was original, but now he has just blended into the crowd.

If you dont understand that i liked scot when he was still truly original and made his own sounds that is your problem.

PS: It seems like when one of you guys write something bad about a topic all the rest has to follow, why is that?

Not everyone follows everyone on a topic.. I fucking love Scot Project, always have.. I'm just saying what I think about your comment on him getting softer.. I definitely don't think that he "blended into the crowd" -- as far as I'm concerned, you can still always distinguish a Scot Project song.. he just has that sound to him, and if you can still distinguish Scot Project as being Scot Project then how could you consider him just blending in?

It's all good though to have your opinion on it. We're all just voicing ours though. It's not like we're writing something bad. Some of us just disagree. ;) ;) ;)

i was bombed when i wrote the topic, the 1st reply and this reply, its just my desperat cry to hear some good old scot sounds again *U, Scream, The second trip, osv*

Sorry if i offended anybody

i am not TOO polite when i am in this state.

:)

i was bombed when i wrote the topic, the 1st reply and this reply, its just my desperat cry to hear some good old scot sounds again *U, Scream, The second trip, osv*

Sorry if i offended anybody

i am not TOO polite when i am in this state.

:)

It's all good schp23 -- guess what -- at Exit last night they dropped "The Second Trip" -- shit was sick :D :D :D

Don't worry, everyone still knows that the songs that you're still lovin' will always be hot.

Just give Scot Project's new stuff a little more chance.. listen to them a couple more times.. that shit just HAS to grow on you.

The maturity of Scot Project just highlights his talents even more.