Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does everybody do for a living?

vicman

OK, offtopic but related...since when we meat up at a club or somewhere else most, if not all, of us are usually drunk, high, wasted, rolling, or a combination of all...or all of them..I guess the board is the best way to ask these types of questions.

So what does everybody do for a living?

And while I'm at it, what laundry detergent and fabric softener do you use to wash your clothes with?

:D :D

Originally posted by ernextnation

You can see it above my avatar:

Im A CLUBBER!!!!

:D :D :D

I hope every1 is doing ok up there in DC.

anybody knows whats going on in DC next Sat dec 8???

Next Friday its Saeed & Palash @ Buzz...Saturday...hmm..hafta check around...

Jimi makes the Dizzollar by:

1. Pizza and Pasta Cook @ Bertuccis in Springfield, Va...

2. Promoting for GLOW and THE SPOT.

oh yah wanna see mr. lee! he's the dishwasher at my work, we always make him do funny shit... he's still shellshocked from vietnam too...here he is in one of his skits...

Originally posted by dcsglow

Jimi makes the Dizzollar by:

1. Pizza and Pasta Cook @ Bertuccis in Springfield, Va...

2. Promoting for GLOW and THE SPOT.

oh yah wanna see mr. lee! he's the dishwasher at my work, we always make him do funny shit... he's still shellshocked from vietnam too...here he is in one of his skits...

WTF? That was a random pic :laugh:

Originally posted by bigmahs

I HUNT BUFFALO :blown:

LMAO man that's fuckin' funny!!

I am a thermonuclear swan grooming technologist with certifications in geese and small waterfowl as well.

Well actually I'm a full time slave to the books, a promoter (isn't that just fawkin lovely) and a dancer, the ceremonial wearer of the black vinyl ass shorts :D

Originally posted by malanee

I can't believe I missed this while I was gone! I'm a Criminologist. That's right. Don't laugh. I get paid to study crime. I think it is important to have real world experience when you're studying these things, don't you???

:D

Yeah I agree with malanee, I'm into health research and do all this stuff on the side, I like to call it "participatory observation" ...I do it all in the name of science....now if I could get the feds to fund my resaerch I would be set...:D :D

Originally posted by malanee

I can't believe I missed this while I was gone! I'm a Criminologist. That's right. Don't laugh. I get paid to study crime. I think it is important to have real world experience when you're studying these things, don't you???

:D

holy shit...so you are like one of those forensic people huh...man you guys are smart! LOL:laugh: word of advice, don't try and fuck with malanee...she'll trace your finger prints, or hair, or skin flakes or some shit.