Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Ojeda At EXIT sat?? Whos going??

Originally posted by acuradan69

yes its confirmed...hes going to be there this saturday...

ladies free until 2pm...contact me and I'll get you comped(if you a lady) guestlsits close at 4am

Bro you can't get any comps for guys? I know! I know! How about at least reduced? I could bring some fine ladies.. Trust me on that one...

Originally posted by mkutlass

xgirlie037 where upstate do you live? just curious I live in Warwick, good to see some people know where to go party from upstate. I'm not a big fan of hip hop, too bad nowhere to go by me. MIKEY KUTLASS

Bro, I'm over in Washingtonville. If you went to Warwick H.S. what year you grad. I know plenty of ppl from there.

Originally posted by exgroove

there calling tonite with jason ojeda and denny tsettos the reopening party at exit2. They just had an opening party of earth with jr vasquez in october. Does anyone know what is going on at exit2???

I guess you can call it the grand reopening of Exit Saturdays. Since it reopened, it was called Earth Saturdays at Exit2. Now that Junior's party has been moved to Sunday mornings at 6am, it is the grand reopening. Junior was bringing in a decent crowd, but his crowd is not a drinking crowd and Marvisi needs a drinking crowd to make some money, thus bringning in Ojeda and Tsettos.