Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where did you GO AFTER FLOAT??

:D Thanks for coming down everyone!!:D The night was a huge success and we started working on the next one already.

SO WHERE DID YOU GO AFTER FLOAT?

THE CP office + guests checked out CHAZAL (OHHHHHHH MAN was this place HOT) Great Fun music, DRINKS were definitly strong strong strong. Crowd was incredible models, and RICHER's all over the place. It really exceeded our expectation.

After Chazal we all headed to the Flatiron District for a little GBH action. After walking through what I believe was the ghettoist 60 feet in America in front of Cheetah (HIP HOP HOORAY). We Went into Centro for our fill of some Great British House. All in all a fun evening. Hope all of you had fun and had a great evening afterward.:D

welllllllll xtcgspot and i were gonna go to exit.. then said no.. then we were gonna go to vinyl... then said no lets just get the car... so we got the car and then sat on 53rd street for fuckin 2 hours cuz his car broke down. so basically after float, we went to the place "tow truck" sat there for about an hour or so... but it was crazy expensive, $400... and they didnt even play any music... omg. what a fuckin night. :rolleyes:

garys gonna post all about it later so ill save the details for him. :mad:

Originally posted by linabina

welllllllll xtcgspot and i were gonna go to exit.. then said no.. then we were gonna go to vinyl... then said no lets just get the car... so we got the car and then sat on 53rd street for fuckin 2 hours cuz his car broke down. so basically after float, we went to the place "tow truck" sat there for about an hour or so... but it was crazy expensive, $400... and they didnt even play any music... omg. what a fuckin night. :rolleyes:

garys gonna post all about it later so ill save the details for him. :mad:

Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear that. It was great seeing the two of you agai last night. CP rules! I went back to schol after the meetup and went to a local bar then hung out for a whe before crashing. What an awesome night! It was nice to finally meet yo uCCD, not ot mention the rest of the crew.

Just because I enjoy a different type of music then you that makes me Ghetto. Not very PC of you CCD. Keep your demeaning comments to yourself from now on please. Believe it or not some hip hop fans actually live in nice homes and have jobs. Can you be any more insulting.. Willy T

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

:D Thanks for coming down everyone!!:D The night was a huge success and we started working on the next one already.

SO WHERE DID YOU GO AFTER FLOAT?

THE CP office + guests checked out CHAZAL (OHHHHHHH MAN was this place HOT) Great Fun music, DRINKS were definitly strong strong strong. Crowd was incredible models, and RICHER's all over the place. It really exceeded our expectation.

After Chazal we all headed to the Flatiron District for a little GBH action. After walking through what I believe was the ghettoist 60 feet in America in front of Cheetah (HIP HOP HOORAY). We Went into Centro for our fill of some Great British House. All in all a fun evening. Hope all of you had fun and had a great evening afterward.:D

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by willot

Just because I enjoy a different type of music then you that makes me Ghetto. Not very PC of you CCD. Keep your demeaning comments to yourself from now on please. Believe it or not some hip hop fans actually live in nice homes and have jobs. Can you be any more insulting.. Willy T

here we go again....

Willot lol did you happen to see the guy passed out on the side walk sleeping on his friends feet??? We didn't go into Cheetah We walked by the about 400 people in the street hooting and hollaring at the door. It was pretty bad.

As far as hip hop parties go I personally like hip hop. That would be the reason we have included STUDIO 54 Saturdays to our guestlists. www.clubplanet.com/guestlists DJ KAORI who actually is with Funkmaster Flex BIG DAWG/Franchise Ent. company and happens to be one of the beautiful models for BABY PHAT clothing is one of the DJs.

FYI no one said anything about this music. It was however pretty hectic outside as Dave, Me, Ray and a bunch of others walked down the blocked and watched some guy walk out of cheetah zip down his fly and piss on the side of a Van Parked across from cheetah.

I went to Blis.

It was off the hook.

Definately only gonna get better and better every week.

Alot of people are apprihensive to go there because it's in Queens.

Especially Jerzy people like myself.

But it really isn't far at all.

Just go down 59th St. to the bridge, Lower Level.

Go to the 4th light and make a left and it's right there.

And they even have valet parking for $10.

You can't beat that.

No paying $25 for parking and walking 8 blocks to and from the club.

Check it out next week.

I went over to Blis afterwords in Queens.

2nd week in a row... love Boris as a person, he's a great guy, not a big fan of NY Hard House however. The venue itself though is ridiculous... lights and disco ball are definitely 1st rate. Sound is really good too. Spent some time in the little hip hop room, but mostly outside in the main room with the crew celebrating Noreyma's mother's bday... man that woman can dance for an older lady!

Plus, its down the block from home =)

Vinyl: Who spun there last night?

DarrellG: Good seeing you again bro, its been awhile :)

went to Blis.

It was off the hook.

Definately only gonna get better and better every week.

DARREL G OBIVOUSLY UR PROMOTER AT BLIS. ILL GIVE U A TRUE RUN DOWN. CAUSE HES A FUCKING JOKE.

1. BLIS IS A NICE PLACE BUT HAS NO VIBE

2. NO ONE WAS THERE DANCE FLOOR MAYBE 1/2 PACKED AND NO ONE UPSTAIRS IN THE VIP BUT MY FRIENDS AND I.

3. BORIS OFFICIALLY SUCKS, FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT 12 TILL 3 HORRIBLE. MUSIC SELECTION WASNT BAD, BUT THE WAY HE BUILT HIS SET WAS. DEEP HOUSE TRYING TO BE LIKE DT THEN JUMPIN TO SOME HARD SHIT. BORIS KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOIN NOT UP AND DOWN. WTF IS THAT PINK TRACK KILL THE VOCALS.

4. IT FELT LIKE IT WAS A NJ CHEESE CLUB OR LONG ISLAND.

5. BORIS BRING IT BACK LIKE ROXY OF 98 99 BUT ITS NOT POSSIBLE I HEARD HIM AT EXIT A FEW TIMES AND LIMELIGHT.

I GIVE IT A FEW MONTHS TO LAST