Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Guys missed out on all the fun at Float!!!

fierydesire

Well here goes...

Last night was great. You all missed out on glowdancer's spankings; Woah and she was good. She was fully loaded with whip and hot outfit to match....;) Glow I would like more next time I see ya. :tongue:

Tasty what can I say hun pleasure seeing you again, Thanx for letting me spank your firm ass...Anytime you like my hand is always there to help you out :D

Spragga, Gabo, Djjonstephon...well what can I say you guys are so fawkin cool. Let me just say that you guys are so sweet and a trio of down to earth mofos. I loved chillin with ya. We will do it again. Maybe next Jon you can be a bit more careful:tongue: Gabo well next time I'll make sure to have enough goodies for ya....Whore..lol BTW, goddamn baby you know your stuff. That convo we had last night (if ur cracked out ass can remember), was by far the best, Damn you got me all worked up baby;):tongue:Spragga, last but not least, your are the best baby. It sucks your old ass left at 2:00. You missed an amazing evening at Vinyl. Tasty, Regina, Gabo, and myself closed the place down, yes we are crackheads..hehe I still haven't slept!

I must say though that the nipple game wasn't played to full effect, but the spanking made up for it

Linabina & Xtcgspot, it was great meeting you two. I may be repetitive, but you guys are so cute together:love: Hmm, when did u guys leave?

Spygirl, well hun it was great seeing you briefly..I think we met at America:confused:

Chula..sorry we couldn't talk too long..maybe next time chica

Axel..nice to meet you. Definitely look like a Turk. Thanx for the drink hun;)

Last but not least, to my partner in crime, Regina..babe I luv ya. Hmm the night always seems to take a different course than planned, but always for the best.

Sorry if I'm forgettin anyone, but I haven't slept yet and I am still cracked out.

-Zehra

Wow...what a fun night...too many people to name 'em all, but I had a blast w/ tasty, spragga, gabo, djjon, my girl fiery and many many others...linabina & xtcgspot glad you guys made it inside, what a pair of cuties...

Hey Z~you are so right about the course of the night...everything happens for a reason & we know this...someday we will remember that 100% of the time ;) Two peas in a pod...so glad I found ya!

Till next time...talk to ya'll....well, everyday...:)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

how come i didnt see glowdancer? and i missed my chula baby?!?! WTF??? well, me and lynne left kinda early, but we should have still seen u guys!!! who else did we miss?

well i didnt get there till 11

and if u were still there at that time u wouldve seen me

dancing with my whip

Guest gabo
Originally posted by glowdancer

well i didnt get there till 11

and if u were still there at that time u wouldve seen me

dancing with my whip

Glowdancer is fucking HOT! I wasnt picturing a spanish mami

One problem though... how come I didnt get to use the whip on you?

Originally posted by gabo

Glowdancer is fucking HOT! I wasnt picturing a spanish mami

One problem though... how come I didnt get to use the whip on you?

all u had to do was ask

and uve wouldve had an extra treat cause i only like them when my booty is fully exposed, ha

oh and that reminds me, was it u that whipped me hard

or was it spragga