Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you Signed up for the UPOC / CLUBPLANET Cell Phone Messaging?

hdr-clubplanet_logo.gif

main_page_logo.gif

We have 1000 members signed up so far!!!:D

Forget the name of the List you are on?? Didn't have time to log on?? Not near a PC?? Out of Town and wanna know where the party is?? Clubplanet party messaging is real simple to sign up for, FREE and is the easiest way to get into the hottest parties without even saying a word.

We started this way of using lists and party info this November and people are really taking to it. We will be explanding to MIAMI & LA this month as well. So sign up hereClubplanet/Upoc Cell Messaging

:D

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i signed up for that a while ago. and no offense, but thast shit was ANNOYING!!! always gettin stupid messages from stupid people. uggghhhhh. i canceled that shit after a few weeks, i couldnt take it anymore.

If you sign up for the Clubplanet announcements only, you should not get any messages from anyone else... If you did, let me know.

Originally posted by DaVe

If you sign up for the Clubplanet announcements only, you should not get any messages from anyone else... If you did, let me know.

oh, ok. i signed up for a few different things...i dont remember what they were...but it wasnt clubplanet...just ny club updates and stuff. but like every other day i'd get 3 messages about this reggae club in newark. one useful piece of information was aaliyah's death. someone on that community sent that out to everyone else...i was at a club and got the message, and was like the only one who knew...i thought it was a joke or rumor

Originally posted by scoob-e

do you need to have internet services on your phone to use it? i just cancelled my damn inet service on the cell phone cuz i was never using it.

I believe all you need is text messaging set up, not Internet service.

Hey...

does it work on intergalactic Mug

space ship control panels?

Might be handy in my trips to

Mugwumpia...

No but for real..

I saw the list on Ray's phone

and let me tell you that

the marriage of technology and clubbing

is the way of the future..

Why bother with LISTS

through flyers that you can

loose when you can simply get a phone text

message from the good folks here..

Who ever thought of this

deserves the NOBEL Prize!

Now if you guys could

just invent a way to teleport

us clubbers from one party

to the next without having to deal with NYC Traffic

and insane cab drivers I'll really apriciate it!

Count me in..

*Mugz looks at his mugphone

and ponders the future...

:idea: :idea: :idea:

p.s:Great meeting allof'ya @ FLOAT!

(((HUGZ)))

M

U

G

Z

yo gmccookny: my advice to you is REVIEW EVERY SINGLE MCI BILL you got. My friend had over $1,200 balance due with them, and when I looked at it, they were not billing properly. They dropped free nights/weekends, free 300 min, and so on. They were billing $.60 for every single minute. I called them and they refunded every penny...

PS. Thank got I switched to Verizon a few months ago!