Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grrrrr!!! I Missed Out On Stuff!!!

DJGaryMatthews

i didnt see some of u guys, i missed out on the spankings!!! wut the hell happened? dammit, we need another meetup.....soon. i didnt get to do any of the kinky shit...we played a little bit of the nipple game, but no girls wanted to play. well, at least i got to try to find spragga's nipple, but i missed horribly. those damn baggy shrits!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i didnt see some of u guys, i missed out on the spankings!!! wut the hell happened? dammit, we need another meetup.....soon. i didnt get to do any of the kinky shit...we played a little bit of the nipple game, but no girls wanted to play. well, at least i got to try to find spragga's nipple, but i missed horribly. those damn baggy shrits!! :rolleyes:

well its ur fault for leaving early and not trying to find me

i made it very clear i was coming out to play

Originally posted by glowdancer

well its ur fault for leaving early and not trying to find me

i made it very clear i was coming out to play

hey girl.. u also made it very clear that ur whip broke or something and u werent gonna go anymore!!!!! so THERE. but i am sorry we missed u lol... next time... mwahz :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xtcgspot

JEEEEEZ!!! i missed out on flashings too?!?! fuck man!!! fuck!!!

It was right in front of you guys... everyone was lining up to take a pic and I pulled off one of tastys straps and showed alittle nipple.... then in the sencond pic you see my hand grabbing for a boob