Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL STOP THIS OFFICIAL BULLSHIT thread

I am the Official General of the Office of the Seal of Officiality that gives clearance to things being "official" and only I or my deputies can issue an "official" seal of approval.

This thread has not been cleared with my office for officiality yet, and you have officially 3 days to remove the unofficial "official" designation from your thread. Should you not comply within the timeframe demanded of you by this office, your thread will officially be deleted by the Office of the Seal of Officiality due to its unofficiality.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Your Official General,

Office of the Seal of Officiality

Originally posted by loch

I am the Official General of the Office of the Seal of Officiality that gives clearance to things being "official" and only I or my deputies can issue an "official" seal of approval.

This thread has not been cleared with my office for officiality yet, and you have officially 3 days to remove the unofficial "official" designation from your thread. Should you not comply within the timeframe demanded of you by this office, your thread will officially be deleted by the Office of the Seal of Officiality due to its unofficiality.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Your Official General,

Office of the Seal of Officiality

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by sassa

Yes, it is getting annoying.And they never turn out to be anything important.

thats usually why it says OFFICIAL cause it really aint anything important..only to those who know the person behind the thread.For me its done as sarcasm and prolly the rest of the people that do it do it for sarcasm as well...u people take shit too seriously.