Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If we threw a New Year's eve party

Princess it's not like you spen as 100 bucks and you get the same thing as the 10 if you catch my drift. :D As I said before this party I am definitely recommending to couples. It's a 21 and over event. Russian Tea room is a gorgeous restaurant and Central Park is 2 blocks away. I go up to Central park at Dawn on New Years day after the parties. It's nice watching the sun rise on it after all the celebrations.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

:D As I said before this party I am definitely recommending to couples

Ok sounds like a great party... for couples. but i told my "newly" single friend that i would party with her on new years (so i am ditchnig the guy that i am dating)... so what/where is the party for the single peeps? :confused:

Plenty of singles coming to Russian Tea Room. I am reccomending for couples just because it would be nice for them to have dinner and chill and have a nice evening. Did you see our VIP package I think a bunch of us are gonna throw in for the private room. :D Maybe you and your friend wanna chill with CP peeps that night?