Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i wish clubs start early around 9pm

for past 2 yrs i been partying til late.. but i don't think it makes any sense.. why don't these clubs, LL, exit, webster hall etc open around 9PM? that way clubbers can come home before midnight and get to sleep on time.. let me tell you staying up all night and getting few sleeps is very bad for your health and social life.

Originally posted by kyoung

for past 2 yrs i been partying til late.. but i don't think it makes any sense.. why don't these clubs, LL, exit, webster hall etc open around 9PM? that way clubbers can come home before midnight and get to sleep on time.. let me tell you staying up all night and getting few sleeps is very bad for your health and social life.

bad for your social life???? ummmm I thought clubbing WAS a part of your social life???:shaky: :shaky:

oh and about the 9 pm part, ummmm even if they did hardly anyone would be in the club, u'd be like the only person, and that wouldbt be fun at all

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

aaahh!!

natural light!!!!

get it off me!!!!:flame:

lol, yeah seriously... at like 6am when you haven't seen it in like 12 hours... the last thing you want is that obnoxious ball of light in the sky blastin you with all that UV shit....

hehe

I think thats the single worst part about going to clubs... coming out in the sunlight and having to get back to your house....

what i meant was paryting til late makes you sleep less and lack of sleep can lead to exhaustion which can also lead to antisocial behaviors. now i realized what i wrote didnt' make much sense but seriously i am just sick of late night life.. i still have the urge to party at least once a week but when i do that my sleeping schedule gets fu*ked up and i end up not getting enough sleep throughout the week.

are there any good bars/clubs in manhattan that open very early so that you can spend 2-3 hrs and be able to come home around midnight??

Originally posted by romy20

bad for your social life???? ummmm I thought clubbing WAS a part of your social life???:shaky: :shaky:

oh and about the 9 pm part, ummmm even if they did hardly anyone would be in the club, u'd be like the only person, and that wouldbt be fun at all

Originally posted by joeg

Yeah, the night doesn't get good till like 12/1 anyway...

I like coming out of a club at like 6am and sleeping the day away... I just wish the sun wasn't so fucking bright...

LMAO.. ^-8 hours in the dark and then walking out the doors. Its probably the worst feeling . I can't think of one time that I didn't complain. I am a creature of the night. Well until the summer comes..

There is nothing better than going to a club at night

and then coming out when its daylight

You partied through the night like a night animal *which I am*

And then u sleep through the rest of the day

hmmm maybe this is why my parents call me a vampire

oh well so be it.asthanos.gif

evil.gif

Oh yea I agree with Romy, I thought clubbing was supposed to be a social life, go to a bar or lounge or something if u wanna be home before midnight but those start to suck after a while anyway

hey there are clubs that open at 9pm and end early, they are called TEEN NIGHTS, lol. i love clubbing and it is a weekly thing for me. my friends are there every week and i know where they chill at. we all know what we do and where we will be. it is a big family like thing. so this is part of my life, just depends on who you are.

Z

Why do you think they call it nightlife?? Not so that it can end before midnight... we are not turning into pumpkins here just loosing alittle bit of sleep.

And besides having to step into the sunlight the next morning, having to step out into the FREEZING COLD sunlight is much worse!

I Wish libraries were open 24hrs

Because there just isn't enough time to read books and learn.

Come on, everyone knows that the later it is, the better the club is.

Here's something you can do:

Go to bed at 9PM on Saturday and wake up around 4AM, take a shower get dressed and go to SF.

Then you can get some sleep and still hear some phat music.

That's when JP is at his best anyway.

Peace,

Isn't the city, movies, and drugs things you do at night? :)

I don't "go shopping" but I guess that works if your a chick.... or not a computer nerd who does all his shopping online....

Lunch? WHO NEEDS LUNCH WHEN YOU WAKE UP AT 2PM!!! :)