Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aight Im Turning 21 Next Weekend And I Need A......

PHAT LOUNGE TO GO TO ON SATURDAY NIGHT....im not looking to get crazy and hit sf cause its the last 2 weeks before school is over....i need a lounge that i could hit up with good beats , fairly dressy and a nice looking crowd....espicially the girls:D :D

thanks in advance

Bro lemme know where u decide to go... I'm tryin to get off of work on Sunday so that I can try to go to Sound Factory without getting kicked out on Saturday night... perhaps I'll meet up with you somewhere and buy ya a drink or two.:D

Originally posted by doubtness

NV?

what is this "NV" place you speak about...lol....

yo robin no doubt playa ill let you know the deall.....the prob is my friends are all cheap bastards who refuse to do anything with themselves so i gotta motivate early

I'm going to go against the current here and say I wouldn't suggest one51. I've been to the place a few times, when it first opened up 2 years back and back in october where a friend of mine promoted a saturday night party there along with my friend's birthday. It was a horrible experience where half the people on the list didn't get in, the bouncers were complete assholes trying to convince people that $20 was the reduced price for such a place, and the DJ seemed to just discover house/dance music that was over 3 years old. I will say though that there are a decent amount of hot girls there.

The crowd is also very B&T in my opinion. If however you're looking for the dressier/more posh type of crowd that is loungy then maybe Eugene's, E'toile, or Light would fit the bill, very similiar crowd as one51 without the hassel.

peace

151 is located at 151 E. 50th St. between 3rd and Lexington. It is a small place but it usually slamming evey Saturday night. Get there early to avoid the lines. Drink are normal city prices, beers- $7 mixed drinks- $9. The crowd is very friendly and the girls are gorgeous. For Reduced admission, Just say your on the "Rock" guestlist for reduced admission. Call 2 0 1 -410-8310 or Bill at

2 0 1 -410-2229 for more inforamtion. Happy birthday. I must stress that you should arrive early to avoid the lines because the line starts at around 11pm.

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo thanks for the info guys....im looking into twirl as well.....any details..lol....

TWIRL/WISH is def a great party......i see that u already go the contact info.....hope u have fun....well ur going to TWIRL so its going to b inevitable!!!!