Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***THE OFFICAL CP PICTURE GALLERY*** (only done because I am bored)

chris420

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hoke

It's hosted on Geocities... that's why. You can see it because it's in your cache already.

cool i never knew that...does the attched one work that I put up?

and how do some of these people embed images in a post and when I tred I egt a red x even though I have the ipc on a geocitites site?

thanks

Originally posted by flexdieselny

cool i never knew that...does the attched one work that I put up?

and how do some of these people embed images in a post and when I tred I egt a red x even though I have the ipc on a geocitites site?

thanks

Yeah, the attachment works. The thing about Geocities is, I don't think they allow hotlinking, i.e., accessing images from a different site. They're not the only site to disallow hotlinking like that... that's why you see so many red X's (that, and people sometimes put the directory path on their hard drive, instead of a URL). I always attach my pics to posts... you know people will always be able to see them. Plus, you can always hotlink to that attachment if you want the image to appear in your post... ;)

Originally posted by sexxyme

Me again...this is the pic from friday..so um..i guess..this is the MOST recent one..lol this pic posting is getting addicted hehe i loveee it..lol

head to toe pretty smokin.....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

very nice...rough night of partying??;):tongue:

ps

nice eyes!!!

thanx :) hehe... rough weekend of partying, yes

btw erokk16... you have to upload your pic to the site first if you want to post it. there's an option to do that when you post a reply (attach file). then u can use the IMG command.