Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***THE OFFICAL CP PICTURE GALLERY*** (only done because I am bored)

chris420

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't have one!!!:( no scanner and really not that into my computer! ..but i am gorgeous! LOL....j/k!! nah...when and if i get one u will be the first to see....unless of course i find out where u live and start to stalk u!!;) ;) then u will see me sooner!!

Originally posted by misk

i don't have one!!!:( no scanner and really not that into my computer! ..but i am gorgeous! LOL....j/k!! nah...when and if i get one u will be the first to see....unless of course i find out where u live and start to stalk u!!;) ;) then u will see me sooner!!

well draw one in paintbrush... and post it... hurry i need something to beat off to before i go to bed... HURRY!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

well draw one in paintbrush... and post it... hurry i need something to beat off to before i go to bed... HURRY!!!

LOL!! u r making me laugh and i have stitches in my mouth that are prob going to bust!! OMIGOD!! ((now that u r prob picturing some frankenstein lookin chick with stitches in her face!LOL))~well there goes any chance of beating off!! hehe....:hump:

LOL!! u r making me laugh and i have stitches in my mouth that are prob going to bust!! OMIGOD!! ((now that u r prob picturing some frankenstein lookin chick with stitches in her face!LOL))~well there goes any chance of beating off!! hehe....:hump:

I found your pic... and it did just fine...

I found your pic... and it did just fine...

up-women-00514.jpg

omg! i have to go!! that is....nevermind!! i need to get to bed!! and please don't show anyone else my picture! LOL....;)

LMAO!!!

damn me too i just rubbed one out to that, and shit im falling out at the keyboard... well sweet dreams...

:zzz2::zzz:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Guys come on thats just mean to be posting that....he might be mentally retarded...I mean yeah its funny as hell but come one!

And I promise to post a pick as soon as I can...if they get the pics developed from the Rutgers last meet-up u'll see me

i AM NOT RETARTED AND I AM A SHE NOT A HE! LOL....sorry that was the only pic i had of myself! i knew dg shouldn't have posted it! damnit! .....o god~now i am just gettin silly...sooo tired...:zzz2:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Guys come on thats just mean to be posting that....he might be mentally retarded...I mean yeah its funny as hell but come one!

And I promise to post a pick as soon as I can...if they get the pics developed from the Rutgers last meet-up u'll see me

for the record, xtotaleclipsex is god damn ultra sexy in person, though quoth had to fuck it all up and say what he said and BAM!!! there goes his chance at anything. :(

Originally posted by quoth

for the record, xtotaleclipsex is god damn ultra sexy in person, though quoth had to fuck it all up and say what he said and BAM!!! there goes his chance at anything. :(

*Blush* don't know about ultra sexy tho...

Anyways you were just looking out for other people...no big deal ...didn't we already settle this...

:)

I missed the damn meetup...I was doing work most of the night and didn't even realize it was tonight..and I didn't exactly want to take the bus by myself at night...you know how NB is....so how was it?