Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate old people!!

i djed a party yesterday for the knights of colubus..anyhoo..it was all old people. and they were the biggest group of grumpy, angry just plain old mean people...they busted my balls about every little shittin thing you could think of. i was ready to hang myself by my headphone wire. and then at the end of the party they go....great job, i had a good time ...im like, wtf??

just had to vent

peace out

gianni

Yeah they get to me too sometimes. Especially old people who drive like 5 miles BELOW the speed limit. Seriously after a certain age they should re-take their driving tests, I'm surprised they don't have one. Cause when you get older all ur reflexes are slow, so god fobid they see a car coming towards them, they cant think fast enough or move like a normal person would.

So yeah they do get cranky and stuff too, I wonder why? Is it cause they are old or what?

I work at a resturant, and when you see a pair of old folks come in, its like roaches when the lights come on. I mean, some arent that bad, and I think of them like grandparents, but more oft than not, they are going to be crotchety old people. They think they know everything, and that their way is the only way. ya know what gramps? We dont fuckin serve hotdogs here, and I'm not going to go fuckin get a manager to help your toothless ass chew up the shit just because "The customer is always right." Not to mention that of your damn burger comes out done rare instead of well done?!?! Do I look like a fuckin cook? I just bring the food...now break out the polident, dip into your SS checks, leave me that whole 35 cents, and get the hell out of my table.

Thanks...needed that

Originally posted by romy20

Yeah they get to me too sometimes. Especially old people who drive like 5 miles BELOW the speed limit. Seriously after a certain age they should re-take their driving tests, I'm surprised they don't have one. Cause when you get older all ur reflexes are slow, so god fobid they see a car coming towards them, they cant think fast enough or move like a normal person would.

So yeah they do get cranky and stuff too, I wonder why? Is it cause they are old or what?

yeah they drive slow :mad:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

giahahahaaaaaaaa

decks just came in today :D

gonna need to borrow that stuff.. and when you wanna go shopping for vinyl?

nice bro!!!! just let me know when u need the mixer...definatly need to go afterschool is over for records..

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by boreese

Yea, keep dissin the old people!!!!! Wait till ur that age.

Oh no, bad imagery!!:eek:

hahah, i know right...i was wondering yesterday when i was playin cd's from teh 40's for these people..when we get that old... what are we gonna listen to at parties..i could see it now

me at 70 "yo man...do u got some trance music"

20 year old dj "god, who has trance anymore"

just somethign to think about.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by romy20

lol, try driving in Florida... its like fucking lanes full of these people... holy shit... i was losing my S down there...

Originally posted by ggfella4

hahah, i know right...i was wondering yesterday when i was playin cd's from teh 40's for these people..when we get that old... what are we gonna listen to at parties..i could see it now

peace out

gianni

Damm! dissing the elderly,gotta have patience,remember all of us will be there god willing.

...they busted my balls about every little shittin thing you could think of.

Did anyone else totally picture Granpaws goin' to Granmaws, "He completely missed that mix." "Yeah, somebody call Amtrak, cuz we got a trainwreck on our hands."

peace out

gianni

my grandma loves techno :D

“Young people hate getting labelled and blamed for everything yet they think it ok to put labels on other groups in society. The average young person has a very stereotyped view of what older people are like.”

Glad to read people are thinking about themselves when older

Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.

- John Wooden

Old people should have special roads constructed just for them..and trucks, because I can't fucking stand it when I have to lag behind someone who's going 10 miles an hour in a 50 mile zone...THAT pisses me off..but generally, old people kick ass..they have so much experience from life and so many stories to tell...it's like an information mine when you can sit one down and talk to them about anything....

i djed a party yesterday for the knights of colubus..anyhoo..it was all old people. and they were the biggest group of grumpy, angry just plain old mean people...they busted my balls about every little shittin thing you could think of. i was ready to hang myself by my headphone wire. and then at the end of the party they go....great job, i had a good time ...im like, wtf??

just had to vent

peace out

gianni

ahhh...the joys of mobile DJing! I used to DJ weddings back in the day...when Denon decks were brand new technology! I think it's more fun to get kicked in the nuts than to DJ a party like that.:D