Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E for the first time is the best.

elpapi

Ok, I have actually only try E four times, But nones compares to the first time, and I'm just piss ....

I think is cuz the first time I took 2 pilds at the same time and all the other times I have taking then one at the time.... I just wonder, why I cant get the same efect.

Any one has the same expirience?:confused:

First time was sick for me....will never forget it....

...As for every other time...you will have your great nights, good

nights, and bad E nights....

....It all depends on the pill you get...thats all...hang in their....The pills now suck anyway.,...haven't had an awesome pill since the summer of 2000......XXX's & Zorro's!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Definitely the first time kicks ass more than anytime else. I've quit E for good after reading these articles that it can really fuck your brain up, but I will never forget the first time I did E...really good, with good people, good music, good food...it was the best!

yeah - the first time was awesome for me too. but it didn't hit me until after i left to go home, cuz my friends suck ass, and this was in europe, so i didn't want 2 walk home 3 km by myself - so i went home. but on the way, i just thought everything was perfect, i was walking really fast, and all i kept on saying was "wow"....lol :D

Originally posted by elpapi

Ok, I have actually only try E four times, But nones compares to the first time, and I'm just piss ....

I think is cuz the first time I took 2 pilds at the same time and all the other times I have taking then one at the time.... I just wonder, why I cant get the same efect.

Any one has the same expirience?:confused:

You might not get the same effect for various reasons such as pill potency and time between trips. Also keep in mind that E is a psychedelic and set and setting can play a major role. the same pill dropped at a rave may not do the same for you as it will at a friends house, etc. It could also be the idea that your first time was an awakening of sorts, and now it's nothing new to you. if you're comfortable with experimentation, you might try increasing your dosage in an attempt to get to another place inside your head. for example, a friend of mine's dog's pet monkey used to drop 2 hits of L every time she tripped, and had a blast every time, but got very used to it. So she decided to go up to three hits and it took her into a whole new world. Surround yourself with good things, people, music etc. and take a trip into innerspace...you're on your way to becoming a psychonaut.

No time will ever be like your first, you may like other times better, but you'll never get that complete in-awe feeling like you did the first time you tried it.

People told me that before the first time I dropped, and I was so glad they did. Don't try to repeat that experience, you quite simply can't. Instead just HAVE A BLAST next time you roll... instead of worrying about how you're feeling, just feel really, really good.

Also, as was said before setting REALLY matters. I've dropped the EXACT same pill and had completely opposite effects both times due to setting, mood, etc..

People have been saying E is not as good as it used to be ever since the guy who made it too his second pill :D And quite simply, E will never be THAT good again!

I don't even remember my first time. It was 2 years before I even got into the scene. I went to a club and just took everything that people put in my face. I don't even remember walking through the door of the place, and some how I got home. :confused: Oh well, my third time was actually my best time, second time I took it I was with a buncha jackasses and all we did was sit around and watch tv. Got it right and went to a club the third time, had the best and most memorable night of my life.

Thats what i hate about buying E in clubs, you dont know how strong is the pill u get. My first time i took 2 at same time, and i got blasted the hell out, when they started wearing off jest a little, i was "smart" enough to flush some K down, and then i was just beautiful! It was a very disoriented experience. Now i take more than 2, and im fine. I dunno, first exp was only bad one i had, everything else was pretty good. I guess i was jes very nervous first time, and thats what screwed it up. But E is good, in a good amounts for good parties. Keep Eing! Peace

I think the first time is the best b/c you can't believe something can actually make you feel this good about everything...for that short time everything in the world is perfect....all your worries are gone and nothing can bother you....the energy it and the music together give you...and the feeling of total bliss....

...Some of those things happen everytime, but some don't....

....for that first time you realize that sometimes....YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT YOU PROBLEMS AND ALL CAN BE RIGHT W/THE WORLD....

the first time is always the best on anything cause you have heard about what it will make you feel like but its a whole different thing to feel it.. so then ya know what the people were talkin about. best way to put it.. you can hear about it as much as ya want but its one thing till you feel the joy of ecstacy lol