Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Survey: Ever get laid in a club?

Guest funkysoul

I did in the bathroom of a small club in Philly called Fluid (how ironic is that)...it was NYE of the millennium..my girl brought me in the bathroom, locked the door, pulled her pants down, and i pumped her from behind for about 5 min before i pulled out and blew all over the wall...kind of gross but fuck it, the world was supposed to end that night anyway!!

BG

yes... lol... nice thread... when i use to go to exit and i had a girlfreind, but that was like last year, but yeah, pretty much every time we went in the very secure lockable bathrooms they had by the rooftop,.. atlaset once a night and upto 3 times a night... and yeah it was a turn on and i think its self explanatory as to why it was a turn on... 3 words: mile high club, well in a differnt sence...

and a few times at sf at the couches on the 4th level

Guest gabo
Originally posted by cmb1975

Yes, SF, downstairs bathroom, last stall on the left!!!

wait a min claire!! I thought it was the 3rd on the right!;)

yea..

ummm..

the smell of a toilet bowl in a club..

Full of vomit and a floating turd..

urine and bacteria

REALLY GETS ME AND MY GIRLY WORKED UP!

In fact we fuck in the sewer quite often..

"septic tank love style"!

WTF...

are you guys for real!?

(dirty horn dogs..)

:puke:

No offense to anyone, but I think that's disgusting and disrespectful to have sex in a club..having to endure hearing the couples' nasty groans and hearing all the shit they're doing is a huge turn off...I'd rather be in my house doing it on my bed looking up at the mirrors on my ceiling...that's perfect.

Originally posted by sassa

No offense to anyone, but I think that's disgusting and disrespectful to have sex in a club..having to endure hearing the couples' nasty groans and hearing all the shit they're doing is a huge turn off...I'd rather be in my house doing it on my bed looking up at the mirrors on my ceiling...that's perfect.

Sassa - Lighten Up! Where is your sense of adventure?

shit.....the music takes you over....anyway, when im at home in my room i usually have the house on the radio, so why not be fucking where the music is really good??

im not saying do it on the dance floor, but if you can escape somewhere where you arent seen, but MIGHT be, then go for it!!

BG

I did it twice, but in a way that offended no one and wasn't a public show (bad bad!). Once in the owner's suite (office) at one club, then in the DJ booth at another - in the little equipment cabinet.. mad fun, still private but with the thrill of the possibility of getting caught and the pulsating of the music. :tongue: Ahhh good times good times lol

I'm not going to elaborate on the topic but yes i've done it. At exit (roof top bathrooms) and at factory (basement).. To be honest it's somewhat exhilarating and exciting. I can definetly understand why people find it disgusting though. Hey to each their own... just keep your fluids off the walls and toilet seat(s).!!!