Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Hookups

fierydesire

I don't know...call me cynical or whatever, but I have been mostly single for the last four years. I date a bit, but haven't made it to the all important third date in a long time. I love the idea of sex without strings. I've even had quite a few repeat encounters. My emotional needs are met by my network of close friends. The fact that I always have at least one close female friend probably makes this lifestyle easier. i know eventually i will settle down, but for now I still see myself as too young for that. P. S. I'm 26.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Doesn't it getting boring after awhile? I mean I have been single for shit like 7 months, and don't get me wrong I love it. But lately I have been thinking and it just seems to die out after awhile...:(

relationships get boring for me

i get bored of people quickly

i guess i havent found someone who can keep things exciting and new for me

i always feel like i'm the spontaneous one always trying to keep things different

but i'm not complaining i'd rather be single then settle for less than my standards

Originally posted by fierydesire

Doesn't it getting boring after awhile? I mean I have been single for shit like 7 months, and don't get me wrong I love it. But lately I have been thinking and it just seems to die out after awhile...:(

Hence my thread "I miss" its just seems so random and pointless, and ...

i just had a relationship that opened up my eyes...i was with this "good girl" for a few months, and a few weeks ago i broke up with her because it occured to me that she is a total head case. it was difficult to tell in the beginning, so i think i will be single for a while now, cant afford another headache like that again...

yea whats with hooking up. i'm ready to settle down with a hot rich caring trustworthy funny witty and smart lady. live on long island with a big nice house, white picket fences with 2 garages. nice lawn. friendly mailmans, welcoming neighbors. and what could be more beautiful than to see our kids playing hoops on the sidewalk lamp posts. of course she would also have to love me for me. ah yes. another double vodka please.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Yeah, to different people that word can mean a variety of things....

Whatever your definition, doesn't really matter... hooking up is basically meeting random people and then doing... whatever with them, whether it just be making out in a club or sleeping with them. Either way it's something that's not serious.