Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Biggest Tease*

atomicapples

Guest gabo

why does she hate you?? she doesnt have a mean bone in her body.

Glowdancer, I am not a tease!!! Ill prove it when I drag your ass to a dark corner of the next meetup:D

i am so voting for roninmess for this... he may not seem like a tease on the boards.. but i was saying gnight to him last night and to help me go to sleep smiling he was like "i have a tongue ring.... think about layin in bed with that thing goin to work".... how am i supposed to actually fall asleep after a tease like that LOL... bastard :tongue::D

umm i think id have to vore for myself for this category lol.... what other sex goddess do u know thats a virgin? lol... talk about a tease.... :laugh: :laugh:

nah but for real.... id have to say glowdancer... shes good with that whip.... although she never personally gave it to me yet lol

Originally posted by linabina

i am so voting for roninmess for this... he may not seem like a tease on the boards.. but i was saying gnight to him last night and to help me go to sleep smiling he was like "i have a tongue ring.... think about layin in bed with that thing goin to work".... how am i supposed to actually fall asleep after a tease like that LOL... bastard :tongue::D

umm i think id have to vore for myself for this category lol.... what other sex goddess do u know thats a virgin? lol... talk about a tease.... :laugh: :laugh:

nah but for real.... id have to say glowdancer... shes good with that whip.... although she never personally gave it to me yet lol

You know you liked it baby...;) now you want it :laugh:

glowdancer never spanked me with that whip, even at Float.. hmmmm why not??

LinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBinaLinaBina

My vote so goes to Lina...nothing but love though.

Originally posted by linabina

ARE U KIDDING ME

ME A TEASE!!!!!!

GIRL ASK ANYONE AT FLOAT

LIKE RAGGA WOULD SAY

I DONT SING IT

I BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if u want it all u have to is ask

Originally posted by roninmess

You know you liked it baby...;) now you want it :laugh:

glowdancer never spanked me with that whip, even at Float.. hmmmm why not??

i couldve sworn i did

well i tried to get u up on that little stage thing and u didnt want to

so its ur fault for being shy

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

TasteyT I nonimnate her *even though she hates me*

I don't hate you grrl, that thread was about someone else. *shewhoshallremainnameless*

And I am not a tease!

I vote for LinaBina! And if she doesn't like it, she can prove me wrong! ;):D:tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't hate you grrl, that thread was about someone else. *shewhoshallremainnameless*

And I am not a tease!

I vote for LinaBina! And if she doesn't like it, she can prove me wrong! ;):D:tongue:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr baby........ very grrrrrrr......... lol!!! :laugh: