Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JustinHiggins(TestingOutNewGear).mp3

djustinh

guys if any of you guys ahold of this... just keep in mind i was testing out the new Vestax turntable the the Kaoss efx pad.

its not a live mix, so yes, there is alot of fastforwards, jumping in records, and unusual things going on...

.. but for the most part, you get to hear the new style im playing.

once again, its obviously not a mix.

be progressive.

justin higgins

Justin ;] good shit brotha

You know me.. Ive been there with you since the start. We'll bring this new style of yours to the top like we did back then ;] (people bootlegging your mixxin skills :D)

But yes on the reals, you know me and I love that progressive stuff.. Our ears have gone through extensive evolution and we have finally evovled. :P

Tight mixing !!

IF ANYBODY WANTS THIS I WILL GLADLY SEND THIS TO YOU

Just IM me @ ibrealz

Peace

-Harry

Thank you guys once again so so so much for the support. It means alot, and my promoters and I are waiting patiently, but yet excitingly to be back very shortly!

Once again, thanks to all of you for showing support, like I said, I can't please everyone, I have alot to learn, I just hope you enjoy the sounds and elements I play! I can't ask for anything more..

Be progressive!

JustinHiggins