Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANOTHER EPISODE OF THE GABO SEX STORIES! (its long but please read and continue)

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

... I met the girl named tina only hours before and we wanted to be alone for a while, so we left the bar. On our way to the parking garage she keeps telling me how bad she wants to get fucked and keeps running her hands over my bulge. When we make it to the parking deck, she opens up the door to the dark staircase... and I grab her by the arms and force her next to the wall. I then start grinding my hard cock up and down her ass, with my hands slowly carressing her warm thighs. She tries to turn around and play the dominate roll, but I grab her by the hair and tell her that she is gonna MY bitch tonight! I tell Tina to get on her knees and suck my cock, she quickly un buttons my pants, pulls down my boxers and starts to lick my balls, getting them all wet and slippery with her spit. She spits in her hand and begins to rub the head as she keeps giving me long licks going up and down the middle of my balls, never taking her eyes off mine. with one long lick starting at the base of my balls and ending at the tip of my cock she slowly put's my dick inside of her mouth with one hand massaging my balls. She keeps teasing me by going slower and slower till I can't take it anymore and grab her by the hair and make her go faster... and then we hear people talking in the staircase right above us she stops and I pull up my pants and we continue up the stairs. when the people pass us we stop again, I grab her to face me and look into her eyes as I slowly go down on one knee. She knows what I am about to do so she breathing starts to quicken and her pussy begins to flood with anticipation. I stick my head under her skirt and begin to lick the inside of her milky thighs, then running my tongue closer and closer to her pussy. By the time I give her pussy a long lick to lap up all of the dripping juices she can barely stand, So I lay down my coat on the staircase so she can kneel on the staircase. With her pussy smiling at me and her back arched, I flip her skirt over her ass and begin to run my tongue over her pussy. The feeling of her moist soft lips puts me in a frenzy, then she tell me to eat her asshole so I run my tongue from her clit down to her taint giving it a flicker of the tongue and a couple of sucks, then I start to lick her ass, with three fingers ramming away at her pussy. With my tongue deep inside of her asshole she says that she is going to cum! No time after that I feel her body start to shake and quiver, with long, low moans. with her in mid orgasm, I take my dick and feed it into her throbbing pussy. She lets out a yell and keeps saying "oh my god" over and over! As I begin to pound her harder she losses all control and get up, sits me on the staircase and sits on my cock. with her pussy swallowing my cock every time it glides in I let out a moan that echoes through the metal staircase. Tina lifts herself just enough for my cock to fall out, then lines it up and drops all of her weight on it! She does this several more times, till she begins to move in a back and forth motion. It's about this time I hear a low moan or whimper right above us... as I look up I see a beautiful brunette squating on the floor with her hands up her dress!! I get up and turn Tina over, and start to rub my cock all over her pussy making her moan uncontrollably, It drives the girl who is watching into a frenzy. When I stck my cock back inside her pussy looking directly at the girl playing with herself I ask tina if she sees that girl... Tina says, "yes... lets invite her down" So with a come hither motion Tina invites her down and begins to take off her shirt reveiling her perfect dark nipples, which we each take in our mouths. with this girl not wasting any time she quickly hops on top of me with her already soaking pussy and begins to fuck me like a wild woman with tina sitting on my face facing the girl so they can make out! She tells tina that she wants to taste her pussy so she hops off of me and sits tina on the stairs, and begins to eat her pussy... I cant bare just to watch so I join the girl in feasting on Tinas pussy! With both of us drooling and spitting all over Tinas ass and pussy, I run my hands down the girls back and slide it inside of her pussy getting them wet, then over to her asshole. With my fingers wet I slide a finger inside of her ass and she lets out a moan with her mouth full on Tina. I get behind the girl and start to lick her ass getting it all wet, I kneel behind her and spit on the top of her ass crack and when it runs down to her asshole I smear it all around with the head of my cock... I slide my cock inside of her pussy one more time to get it wet and I put it directly on top of her asshole putting pressure.... as I am watching my cock disappear inside of her ass she stops eating Tina and turns her head to look at me and tells me to keep it coming. With my cock all the way inside of her she begins to eat Tina again and sway her ass from side to side, making sure that my cock is hitting her G-spot correctly. With the more I fuck her ass the more it slides in easier, so the faster and harder I fuck her! With Tina saying that she cuming and this girl saying that she wants me to cum inside her ass I begin to get a tingly feeling that starts in my toes and makes it's way up to my head then back down to my balls and just when it feels like it can't go anywhere else I begin to shoot my hot cum deep inside of her ass, and I pull out early so I shoot the rest off it all over her pussy and ass for tina to lick up. With Tina laping up the rest of my salty cum from her ass The girl says that she didnt get a chance to cum. Disappointed and horny for more the girl leaves us and we watch her walk out to where the cars are and she finds...

why the hell did you have to write all this for!!i'm at work dammit!!!where the hell am i supposed to go jerk off now!!someone just fuggin popped into my cube!!do you have any fuggin idea how hard it is to hide a boner in like point 2 seconds!!!

great story dude..can't wait to go to a parking deck..you ever think bout sendin your stories to penthouse forum???

Guest gabo
Originally posted by glowdancer

first of all ur stories are too long for me

so i never read them all

not only that but i dont like being teased

i would much rather have u do it to me

then read about it

however that will never happen

ofcourse that will never happen cause you're the tease. just read it!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by trancerxn112

Gabo i love ur stories... everytime u post a new one i call someone up on that sexboard (nameless) and read it to her... lol i think she enjoys them more then i do

holy shit! are you serious?!?! If you are that is fucking awesome and just made my week!! I was starting to think no one like them or I was just wasting my time. Thanks so much

Well, Gabito! What can I say. You were right. This was well worth waiting for. I cant wait to email it to Gellie! She is gonna love this one!

Keep Up the good work. And YES I REALLY DIG THAT SEXXY ASS SMILE OF YOURS. AND YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THAT FROM THE VERY FIRST TIME I SAW THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE AND THE PICTURE PERFECT SMILE TO GO WITH IT. MUAHZZZZZZ kutie!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by chula22

Well, Gabito! What can I say. You were right. This was well worth waiting for. I cant wait to email it to Gellie! She is gonna love this one!

Keep Up the good work. And YES I REALLY DIG THAT SEXXY ASS SMILE OF YOURS. AND YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THAT FROM THE VERY FIRST TIME I SAW THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE AND THE PICTURE PERFECT SMILE TO GO WITH IT. MUAHZZZZZZ kutie!

This story was ok, towards the end I was getting tired and was rushing through it. and there are alot of errors. I can do alot better!! I need some inspiration.

Thanks for the thread dedicated to me even though that bitch tasty made it out to be a drama thread.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by t0nythelover

goddamn thats some hot shit.

Thanks!! I try to post a story short or a long, to spics things up a bit. did you read my other one from last week

Originally posted by gabo

Thanks for the thread dedicated to me even though that bitch tasty made it out to be a drama thread.

HEY HEY HEY NOW!!!!!!! It was just a misunderstanding ya know!

Besides it ended with the two of us wrestling in chocolate pudding so what else do you want?

"that bitch tasty turned it into a drama thread" wawawa... you want drama fucker! I'll give you drama... :finger: :horns:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

HEY HEY HEY NOW!!!!!!! It was just a misunderstanding ya know!

Besides it ended with the two of us wrestling in chocolate pudding so what else do you want?

"that bitch tasty turned it into a drama thread" wawawa... you want drama fucker! I'll give you drama... :finger: :horns:

naaa no drama!!! say , when are you gonna let me fuck your face?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Well I get off work at 5... :o (<---- Getting the face ready)

well I ll be at work at 5. So I expect you to gobble up my cock after I get off... of work.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by wildkitty

Gabo, your story was great you even made my pussy wet as i am sitting in my cubicle at work.:rainbow: :smoke:

Thanks for the story and the images.

you're welcome!!;)

• 3 months later...
Guest gabo
Originally posted by gabo

... I met the girl named tina only hours before and we wanted to be alone for a while, so we left the bar. On our way to the parking garage she keeps telling me how bad she wants to get fucked and keeps running her hands over my bulge. When we make it to the parking deck, she opens up the door to the dark staircase... and I grab her by the arms and force her next to the wall. I then start grinding my hard cock up and down her ass, with my hands slowly carressing her warm thighs. She tries to turn around and play the dominate roll, but I grab her by the hair and tell her that she is gonna MY bitch tonight! I tell Tina to get on her knees and suck my cock, she quickly un buttons my pants, pulls down my boxers and starts to lick my balls, getting them all wet and slippery with her spit. She spits in her hand and begins to rub the head as she keeps giving me long licks going up and down the middle of my balls, never taking her eyes off mine. with one long lick starting at the base of my balls and ending at the tip of my cock she slowly put's my dick inside of her mouth with one hand massaging my balls. She keeps teasing me by going slower and slower till I can't take it anymore and grab her by the hair and make her go faster... and then we hear people talking in the staircase right above us she stops and I pull up my pants and we continue up the stairs. when the people pass us we stop again, I grab her to face me and look into her eyes as I slowly go down on one knee. She knows what I am about to do so she breathing starts to quicken and her pussy begins to flood with anticipation. I stick my head under her skirt and begin to lick the inside of her milky thighs, then running my tongue closer and closer to her pussy. By the time I give her pussy a long lick to lap up all of the dripping juices she can barely stand, So I lay down my coat on the staircase so she can kneel on the staircase. With her pussy smiling at me and her back arched, I flip her skirt over her ass and begin to run my tongue over her pussy. The feeling of her moist soft lips puts me in a frenzy, then she tell me to eat her asshole so I run my tongue from her clit down to her taint giving it a flicker of the tongue and a couple of sucks, then I start to lick her ass, with three fingers ramming away at her pussy. With my tongue deep inside of her asshole she says that she is going to cum! No time after that I feel her body start to shake and quiver, with long, low moans. with her in mid orgasm, I take my dick and feed it into her throbbing pussy. She lets out a yell and keeps saying "oh my god" over and over! As I begin to pound her harder she losses all control and get up, sits me on the staircase and sits on my cock. with her pussy swallowing my cock every time it glides in I let out a moan that echoes through the metal staircase. Tina lifts herself just enough for my cock to fall out, then lines it up and drops all of her weight on it! She does this several more times, till she begins to move in a back and forth motion. It's about this time I hear a low moan or whimper right above us... as I look up I see a beautiful brunette squating on the floor with her hands up her dress!! I get up and turn Tina over, and start to rub my cock all over her pussy making her moan uncontrollably, It drives the girl who is watching into a frenzy. When I stck my cock back inside her pussy looking directly at the girl playing with herself I ask tina if she sees that girl... Tina says, "yes... lets invite her down" So with a come hither motion Tina invites her down and begins to take off her shirt reveiling her perfect dark nipples, which we each take in our mouths. with this girl not wasting any time she quickly hops on top of me with her already soaking pussy and begins to fuck me like a wild woman with tina sitting on my face facing the girl so they can make out! She tells tina that she wants to taste her pussy so she hops off of me and sits tina on the stairs, and begins to eat her pussy... I cant bare just to watch so I join the girl in feasting on Tinas pussy! With both of us drooling and spitting all over Tinas ass and pussy, I run my hands down the girls back and slide it inside of her pussy getting them wet, then over to her asshole. With my fingers wet I slide a finger inside of her ass and she lets out a moan with her mouth full on Tina. I get behind the girl and start to lick her ass getting it all wet, I kneel behind her and spit on the top of her ass crack and when it runs down to her asshole I smear it all around with the head of my cock... I slide my cock inside of her pussy one more time to get it wet and I put it directly on top of her asshole putting pressure.... as I am watching my cock disappear inside of her ass she stops eating Tina and turns her head to look at me and tells me to keep it coming. With my cock all the way inside of her she begins to eat Tina again and sway her ass from side to side, making sure that my cock is hitting her G-spot correctly. With the more I fuck her ass the more it slides in easier, so the faster and harder I fuck her! With Tina saying that she cuming and this girl saying that she wants me to cum inside her ass I begin to get a tingly feeling that starts in my toes and makes it's way up to my head then back down to my balls and just when it feels like it can't go anywhere else I begin to shoot my hot cum deep inside of her ass, and I pull out early so I shoot the rest off it all over her pussy and ass for tina to lick up. With Tina laping up the rest of my salty cum from her ass The girl says that she didnt get a chance to cum. Disappointed and horny for more the girl leaves us and we watch her walk out to where the cars are and she finds...

this one deserves a second go around...