Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maxim or Stuff?

nrgy112

MAXIM hands down. This is Def. The best mens magazine ever. Seriously! All the girls should pick one up, the girls inside are beautiful and it aint tacky shit, and the articles are funny as hell. I would def. Recommend it . And at 12$ a year you can really go wrong. STUFF is good too, but MAXIM is better

Originally posted by rdancer

MAXIM hands down. This is Def. The best mens magazine ever. Seriously! All the girls should pick one up, the girls inside are beautiful and it aint tacky shit, and the articles are funny as hell. I would def. Recommend it . And at 12$ a year you can really go wrong. STUFF is good too, but MAXIM is better

I agree...I'm not a guy but I still love reading it.

I HATE MAXIM. Seriously everytime I read it I feel like my IQ has dropped about ten points. I learned my lesson however, I've only bought two issues! Even having Helena Bonham-Carter as a cover girl hasn't raised my opinion of this magazine.

I still haven't gotten around to reading Stuff.

Originally posted by rdancer

definitely, the chicks in there are hot and yeah the articles are informative;)

Originally posted by nrgy112

which magazine is better and why? Also have you ever picked up any helpful sex info from either of these magazines?

I HATE BOTH OF THOSE MAGAZINES... FUCK THEM, THE PUBLISHERS THE EDITORS AND THE WRITERS... FUCK EM ALL...

I HATE THEM...

Here this is from another post a while back, but it explains a lil...

11/7/2001 - from the thread Sex books, by Romy20...

I hate these books, Maxim Mags, Stuff mags... I boycott theyre existence I hate them... its cheating and its a disservice to real men... Theyre sellouts... They pawn off our hard earns experience and etc. to any idividual with 3 fuckin dollars in theyre pocket...

R&D (research and Development on my end) isnt cheap... shit Dinner,plays,trips,gifts,drinks,gear,etc. all costs money, whips, chains,condoms,etc. money time effort priceless... then these faggy dorks over at maxim who prolly couldnt even lay a carpet write this shit down and sell it to every tom dick and harry out there for 3 FUCKIN' dollars... no way... I hate them... BURN IN HELL!!!

shit while youre at why dont you publish the fuckin NFL's play books or fuckin sell teachers editions school books to High school kids ya dumb fucks... its like that asshole magician who couldnt get a gig anywhere so he revealed all the tricks on FOX, or like the faggot who made boiler room ,cause he couldnt handle being a real broker, or etc. you get my drift...

sorry just venting... if anybody affiliated with these mags is reading this.... this is directed towards you and your staff...

most definitely maxim. there the best magazine out there. and for those haters who probably havent read it you should know that theres actually alot of interesting stuff in it. last year they wrote an article about the different ways america is open to terrorism. everygirl i know loves it too.

Damn such anger such Hostility, not many people actually follow that shit like stereo instructions . Its always fun to read and raise and eye brow , there are many health topics in there as well that benifit men, like what shit to eat, and whats healthy.

I know all about maxim and stuff, because i used to read it from issue 1 to about 20 something.. then i stopped due to the said reasons above... and unfortunatley i turned a lot of my friends both male and female onto it... i used to read it before it became all like a sex bible, and sex tool book... and thats why i can form an opinion on it because i know about it... i would be biased and unjust for me just to rant and rave about it, if i never even read it...

but to each there own...

Im a GQ, Gear, Flaunt, Departures, Food&Wine, European Car, Fortune, and occasionally Transworld Snowboarding, and Surfers Journal guy...