Clubplanet Nightlife Community

28 years old and never...

blueguy808

OMG!!! I just learned that a friend of a friend is 28 years old and still a virgin. What the fuck is she holding onto it for? I mean, granted she's not attractive, and can be annoying, but c'mon...i've known uglier and bitchier that get laid.

Does anyone know an older virgin than this??

Well, I have a friend who's 24 and still a virgin. She happens to be a very pretty,cool girl but grew up in a very Italian home. Her parnets are from Italy and were very strict when she was growing up. I dont know if she is waiting for marriage but I know she is waiting for someone special to come along. And honestly, in this day and age, I give her a lot of credit.

Originally posted by lollib

Well, I have a friend who's 24 and still a virgin. She happens to be a very pretty,cool girl but grew up in a very Italian home. Her parnets are from Italy and were very strict when she was growing up. I dont know if she is waiting for marriage but I know she is waiting for someone special to come along. And honestly, in this day and age, I give her a lot of credit.

PROPS to her! My sister was like that :D

I'm sure in the early days, it was about morals and stuff, but this girl even went away to college, which is where most girls lose or at least forget their morals for a while. The people she went to school with were all sexually active, and came from similar backgrounds. At this point, she just reeks of desperation, and tries way too hard at the smallest sign of interest. Then like a dumb-ass she tells guys that she's a virgin. That's the biggest turn off. By the time she gets around to it, it's gonna be a disappointment.

i used to be a personal trainer and this guy i was training asked me to teach him how to get women. he said that women laff at him and that he was a virgin. he was in his forties. he had this thick russian accent and i wasn't expecting him to say he was a virgin. im not a mean guy but i had to fight to hold down the laughter.

I have a cousin that's still a virgin at 27. She's very good looking, tall, slim, college educated, a huge rack! She's even had model scouts stop her in the streets.

Her problem is that she's extremely picky and snotty! Her attitude turns people away.

Her sister and I were planning on getting her a dildo for christmas, maybe she'll smile more.

Originally posted by xxlea

I have a cousin that's still a virgin at 27. She's very good looking, tall, slim, college educated, a huge rack! She's even had model scouts stop her in the streets.

Her problem is that she's extremely picky and snotty! Her attitude turns people away.

Her sister and I were planning on getting her a dildo for christmas, maybe she'll smile more.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My friend tops all of that ('cept the russian guy)...he's going to be 30 in january and still a virgin...i've known him for about 6 years and i always told him if he got to this point (30 years old) i was just going to buy it for him on his birthday and he hasn't really objected to the idea of it...but maybe i could set him up with blueguy's friend...he's not bad looking, slightly overweight, but he's hysterically funny and practically a genius, just super shy and prob. intimidated by girls at this point, i think it becomes self-fulfilling after a while like a vicious cycle...would it be correct or incorrect of me to just buy him a ho to get him going? i think once he gets a taste he might try a little harder...