Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate spanish women!!!!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

... cause everytime I see one I get soooooooo horny!! I want to walk right up to them and rip off there clothes and fuck the holy hell out of them!! there is something about latinas that I love... all dark skinned women really!! I don't know what it is... I love the dark nipples!! the perky asses!! how I can suck on those asses all fucking day long!! they're fiesty attitudes!! the way that they would do anything for they're man!

I hate them cause I love them so much!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by glowdancer

when i read the subject

i was ready to fight, haha

oh please! I never fight! you see thats another reason why I love spanish women... they're always ready to fight for what they believe in ... ok too carried away and too many drinks = dumb posts.

Originally posted by clubkat

si tu piensas que estas preparado para una hispana que te va a romper el corazón......veta a buscarla.

;)

HUH?

:confused:

I loooooove spanish women ( and italian ). But I love that dark skin and uh evrything about them << gets hard thinking about them >> :hump:

Russian girls are Def. my favorite, could be cause I got Russian Blood in me, but no offense to my Russian Honeys, the girls are usually fucking Gaudy, but thats most European women. Spanish girls are such good lovers, Latin ladies are hot, slamming bodies, and good dancers. Just dont want to piss them off, Get some SALSA from them, Spanish girls are hot headed! :mad: Italian girls are fucking dope. Asian girls are hot, most have nice tight bodies. Most girls in any nationality are hot. I can't ever see myself going out with any Arab women though, I would be wearing a suit and she would be shrouded in , well shroud. :laugh:

My girl is Colombian and Puerto Rican...

Fiesty ain't the word...

Fiery is more like it. You just cannot compete with the Latina mystique. I love her to death. She can certainly flaunt that unbelievable ass of hers....but I know it's all mine!!

---DAT"S RIGHT!!---

Guest gabo

si tu piensas que estas preparado para una hispana que te va a romper el corazón......veta a buscarla.

;)

jhkh hjkdjdjh dfhfurirj hjdhd leoreitr jfjf fhfoeurbtg jfdjfhkkf fgh efkrfj fghrfkf ekejf fjf fjdkk dfj !!:tongue:

Guest gabo

I am really disapointed in you girls!! Dont you know me better than that by now?? I am always saying how I love spanish women... I love all types!!

Guest gabo

Te lo voy a traer :tongue:

::pete, kiss my ass:: :D

just kiss it? thats too easy how about I stick my tongue in it!