Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you will all come to Exit sooner or later

realz

Originally posted by karch

-Slacks from Bang Bang - No, not from bang bang(but close..haha)

-no shirt - No, I usually wear muscle shirts

-generic black shoes - No, I wear Kenneth Coles nothing generic about that.

-entire bottle of gel - No, only a little palm full and hair spray to finish off

-entire bottle of cologne - No, only sprays on the pulse spots

.....Gimme some credit, I was pretty damn close...hehehe:)

PS. How many Push ups do You do B4 u Go OUT? :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno... I don't what's the whole deal of NOT dressing up. I always go "dressed up." And I feel comfy and everything. Maybe for girls it's a different story. I just think like big baggy UFOS, whatever plastic jewelery some wear and stupid ass pacifiers are childish. It's like in elemtary school when kids hate dressing up. Your going out to a club, dress up and look good. Don't people want to look good? That's just my opinion. Not trying to start beef like you said.

When I go out to a bar, I dress up. I look good, because I'm trying to make a good impression. When I go out clubbing, I'm going to fricken dance. I could care less about the hoochied-up B&T crowd. Sure I can get dressed, but I'm not out there to get a number, i'm out there to rip it up and enjoy the music. For me that's my old JNCO's, a tight shirt and trainers. I miss the whole rave attitude. People were just there to dance and have a good time, you never got a bad look from anyone.

"stupid ass pacifiers" - Do you even know what X is?

G

PS- on a side note, does no one just liquid with there hands anymore?

Exit is going in the right direction. The only problem is the ravers that get in. But there letting less and less in from before which is good. People should learn how to dress nice and try to look good.

:confused::mad::confused::mad::confused::mad:

Dude,

First off,

When was the last time a raver pinched a girl's ass?, or Dry-humped her leg like a dog?

Ravers are much more about the music, not about the image.....Just like how Danny's Vibe is "Be Yourself", well that's pretty much the best way to sum up ravers.

Unlike many of you, ravers go out to hear music and have a good time, not because they have a hard-on.

Then again, to each his own, however, dont try to blame ravers as the main problem behind the City's Shittiest Club....

later,

FW

LMAO this shit is hilarious!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I dunno why Exit is trying to pretend to be something it's not.. if they bring in S&D and PVD and stuff like that, they're gonna scare away all their regulars..

Twilo and Exit are non-comparable.. not that I'm saying one is better than the other..

Judge Jules was incredibly good last week when I was there, the music was definitely a different style, I thought he was amazing. Without a doubt, you can SOOO tell the difference in styles (and TALENT) between Judge Jules & Draper.

The vibe.. well.. I dunno if the vibe was much different despite the fact that there was a different style DJ up in there.. in my opinion, a lot of the people that go there are just MAAAAD fucked up anyways, and they could be playing hard house, techno, drum and bass, alternative rock, rap, or ANYTHING, and half the damn people there wouldn't even know the difference just so long as they're walking around with their eyes rollin' in the back of their heads, bumping into walls and whatnot..

I dunno what's in store for Exit's future.. and as far as I'm concerned, I don't really care just so long as I still have my enjoyable time.. I can't wait to hear Tiesto next week and Acosta the following second week. :D :D :D

Originally posted by codica3

LMAO this shit is hilarious!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The vibe.. well.. I dunno if the vibe was much different despite the fact that there was a different style DJ up in there.. in my opinion, a lot of the people that go there are just MAAAAD fucked up anyways, and they could be playing hard house, techno, drum and bass, alternative rock, rap, or ANYTHING, and half the damn people there wouldn't even know the difference just so long as they're walking around with their eyes rollin' in the back of their heads, bumping into walls and whatnot..

I wouldn't say that. You won't see me jumping up and down, bobbling my head to rock or hip-hop. :D

Originally posted by realz

PVD does spin for 3 hours bro. Havent you been to twilo :T?? ??!?

yea bro i have and u dont know what you are talking about...i walked in one time at 5:30 am and he was already on for your precious 3 hours and we closed the place around 9:30 and the other pvd night i attended i left at 6:30 and he started at 2am.....so once again exit promotes false promotions and claims that superstar djs only spin for 3 hours so people wont think they are getting robbed at exit.....

Originally posted by fwilso01

First off,

When was the last time a raver pinched a girl's ass?, or Dry-humped her leg like a dog?

Ravers are much more about the music, not about the image.....Just like how Danny's Vibe is "Be Yourself", well that's pretty much the best way to sum up ravers.

Unlike many of you, ravers go out to hear music and have a good time, not because they have a hard-on.

Then again, to each his own, however, dont try to blame ravers as the main problem behind the City's Shittiest Club....

later,

FW

..Very Well Said!!!! smilewild.gif

Exit is going in the right direction. The only problem is the ravers that get in. But there letting less and less in from before which is good. People should learn how to dress nice and try to look good.

AND - - - (Inserted by PhuturePhunk)

I dunno... I don't what's the whole deal of NOT dressing up. I always go "dressed up." And I feel comfy and everything. Maybe for girls it's a different story. I just think like big baggy UFOS, whatever plastic jewelery some wear and stupid ass pacifiers are childish. It's like in elemtary school when kids hate dressing up. Your going out to a club, dress up and look good. Don't people want to look good? That's just my opinion. Not trying to start beef like you said.

. . Dude, you are my worst nightmare, you and the legions of other trendies who have killed the scene that I came from and destroyed the majority of the credibility that New York nightlife once had . .

. . . :mad: . . . People like YOU are the reason that I can't go to any places to find acceptance. . People like YOU are what make me not want to go out and enjoy the subculture that I soo dearly love . . Do you have any Idea, any concept of what this whole "scene" is supposed to be about?

. . The velvet rope and dress to impress standards AREN'T IT. .

. . aaaarrrgghh . . .:mad: . . . YOU and YOUR KIND are the looters. . the beady eyed liitle whores who suck the life out of something that was never meant to be theirs . .

. . YOU and YOUR KIND are the corruptors, the defilers of something special . . . something created in hopes of unity and love by mistfits outcast from YOUR system of trend . .

. . YOU and YOUR KIND are the destroyers of life, who's pudgy little fingers quash the radient flame of soul in vain attempts to claim it for yourselves . . .

. . YOU and YOUR KIND are the lackeys, the sidekicks who blindly follow what the magazine tells your HEAD to WANT in contradiction to the LOVE in your SOUL . .

. . YOU and YOUR KIND are sad cariacatures of the brilliance of creation, desperately seeking the seeing in your world of blindness . .

. . . All these things YOU and YOUR KIND are, and YOU and YOUR KIND will always be . .

. .. . :mad: . . .

-PhuturePhunk

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Dude, you are my worst nightmare, you and the legions of other trendies who have killed the scene that I came from and destroyed the majority of the credibility that New York nightlife once had . .

People like YOU are the reason that I can't go to any places to find acceptance. . People like YOU are what make me not want to go out and enjoy the subculture that I soo dearly love . . Do you have any Idea, any concept of what this whole "scene" is supposed to be about?

. . The velvet rope and dress to impress standards AREN'T IT. .

. . aaaarrrgghh . . .:mad: . . . YOU and YOUR KIND are the looters. . the beady eyed liitle whores who suck the life out of something that was never meant to be theirs . .

. . YOU and YOUR KIND are the corruptors, the defilers of something special . . . something created in hopes of unity and love by mistfits outcast from YOUR system of trend . .

. . YOU and YOUR KIND are the destroyers of life, who's pudgy little fingers quash the radient flame of soul in vain attempts to claim it for yourselves . . .

. YOU and YOUR KIND are the lackeys, the sidekicks who blindly follow what the magazine tells your HEAD to WANT in contradiction to the LOVE in your SOUL . .

. . YOU and YOUR KIND are sad cariacatures of the brilliance of creation, desperately seeking the seeing in your world of blindness . .

. . . All these things YOU and YOUR KIND are, and YOU and YOUR KIND will always be . .

-PhuturePhunk

AMEN!!!

run_around.gif

WHOA WHOA WHOA... damn. I was just talking about how people dress.

The most important part of clubbing is about the music. I am not denying that at all. But I know all of you out there know it's not JUST about the music. There's a lot more to it.

I'm just saying why not dress up? I feel very comfortable in my clothes. And anyone that knows me, knows I dance my ass off when I go out. I go out to hear music too. But clubbing is not just a music thing, it's a social thing too. I like to see good looking, dressed up people around me.

Just dress up.. look good, it's not so hard. I'm not saying ravers attitudes and personalities are bad. I met many friendly ones. I just think it's childish to be wearing elementary school book bags, plastic jewelery and pacifiers in your mouths. It's all little baby stuff!!!

Why do you think everyone said Tunnel sucked big time while it was closing down. No one wanted to go cause everyone there was "EW". That's not coming from my mouth, it came from many other people's mouths. Even read the archives on this board of some people bashing the Tunnel for that reason.

And yeah about the people that just go for ass, that's stupid. They dry-hump gilrs and pinch there asses. I hate to see people like that. They fuck up the vibe in the place. They're losers for all I know.

hehehe. just preaching guys

but seriously Twilo > the times I was there, pvd usualy came on around 3-330 and spun for about 4 hours (and then we get kicked out) i never closed the place out so I reword what I said before! sorry! but most sets that I have heard and people talk about are 3 hour sets.

I was no way comparing the vibe, or the venue with Twilo but I was comparing the likes of the many talented DJ's that will be up in Exit (very similar to Twilo)

Dress what you want! how you want! Just be yourself.. lol

WHOA WHOA WHOA... damn. I was just talking about how people dress.

You're really not though. It's all about your attitude.

Sure, I like looking at those girls walking around wearing handkerchief shirts, but when I'm there to dance I'd rather not have the distraction or the attitude that comes with that distraction.

What I really can't stand are those power puff boys walking around with no shirt trying to be all larger than life, of course maybe they were planning on the ~16 yr old crowd.

Originally posted by realz

Dress what you want! how you want! Just be yourself.. lol

Don't even. You're in so far over your head and stealing Danny's line as a cheap way to lighten the situation further shows how much Exit culture defiles the purity of what Once Was a more Pure NYC nightlife.

IF only for once people would take the chips off of their shoulders, remove the Gucci shoes and put some sneakers on, ditch the 120 dollar black dress slacks and immaculate pleats, ditch the expensive gold jewelry, the overdone hair gel, the need to walk around constantly flexing their muscles like a snarling dog prowling its territory and just BE for once.

Just BE part of the music, not be a person standing in front of it, full of glittering glamour and pizazz that washes away with the first shower.

I wish more people could just realize that music brings us TOGETHER as ONE. If more people would stop trying to use their image to show how cool and elite they are and just dance for once without any fear or any attitude. If they'd just close their eyes and stomp their feet and feel the rhythm become a part of them instead of trying to use it to get themselves laid or to show off, then i think we might actually get somewhere as a club culture.

As long as crowds exist where juiceheads and wannabe thugs stain the purity of the vibe and cause others to hesitate and check their behavior for the sake of someone else, then those crowds are stifling their own sake of a good time and the assholes doing it are causing others to put themsevles in cages so to speak.

Being free inspires others to be free. Let it be so.