Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Dj Would U Like To See In Nyc?

WHICH DJ AT VINYL SAT. IN LATE JAN?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH DJ AT VINYL SAT. IN LATE JAN?

• NICK WARREN
    • CARL COX
    • DAVE SEAMEN
    • JIMMY VAN M.
    • SANDRA COLLINS
    • ANTHONY NERO

CarlCox would be fawkin unbelievable, but he might be a bit oo much for vinyl too, no? But Nick Warren is definitely a close second. A friend of mine is actually a friend of Carl Cox's, so if you need to get in touch with his manager, i have his number lying around here somewhere. But last time i checked. he was charging some pretty high prices. Definitely up on the level of Sasha and Diggers. Or almost up there anyway

anyway, Carl Cox in NY would be a party i wouldnt miss for ANYTHING.. that guy is unbeliavable....

I saw him last year around this time solo at Twilo sober as can be, no drinks, no drugs, no diet pills, and the man tore the roof off the place. The best part about him is the way he gets into it. I have never seen someone get into the music as much, boppin his head up and down, jumpin all around. He is just a huge presence up there. The track that made me go nuts was roaches, I had never heard it in a club yet, only on my Sasha Communicate and man it was over.