Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone from Jersey go to factory Saturday?

nycdee

Just curious if anyone here went to factory saturday? I've noticed that i've been meeting alot of people from jersey lately from club.. what's more interesting is that im meeting people from surrounding towns.. I live in edgewater.. so far i met a hand full of people from fortlee/northbergen/and from edgewater. My town is so small.. i thought i was the only person here that went to factory.. hehe.. trust me it's friggin small

Originally posted by jerseygirl33

I havent been there in awhile & i need 2 stop slackin...but yea i meet alot of people that live by me too...which is in wayne...acually when i'm there i seem to run into alot of people i know...it always makes the night interesting

i live in wayne!! and so do about 2000000 other people who post on this board...;)

Originally posted by clubangel

I go once in a while.....but I know a shitload of Jersey people that go...I am trying to stay away from that place!

:)

why??sound factory is the bomb..i don't go on sats but i do when there's guest djs spinnin..thanksgiving was the best..i gotta say that sf has the hottest girls..betta/more then any other club i've ever been to

Originally posted by vision

why??sound factory is the bomb..i don't go on sats but i do when there's guest djs spinnin..thanksgiving was the best..i gotta say that sf has the hottest girls..betta/more then any other club i've ever been to

Why.....because that place is the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Went on Halloween and b/c my friends like to go there late or should I say early in the morning, I am there all afternoon and I would rather not be!!

I went on Thanksgiving though and DT was awesome...and definitely lots of good looking people!

Factory is the devil...LOL...i always end up getting a little too banged up, and staying a little too long!!:D i used to LOVE factory.....but now i just can't get into the music (i am not a big j.p. fan lately),......vinyl fridays on the other hand................DT is the man....that place is great........great music......good crowd!!:D

No bella I totally agree, i wasn't feeling factory very much at all this past weekend. The only reason I had a good time was because I was mangled (and met a few cool people that lived in my area.. fort lee and edgewater).. I was proud of myself though i only spent 30 $ for admission and got everything else for free. I got there at 5, and the club had no energy, to me that's the biggest part of a night is the crowds energy. After about 9ish the music picked up but by then the club was dying. Needless to say i was there until 1130.....

Originally posted by clubkitty

Factory is the devil...LOL...i always end up getting a little too banged up, and staying a little too long!!:D i used to LOVE factory.....but now i just can't get into the music (i am not a big j.p. fan lately),......vinyl fridays on the other hand................DT is the man....that place is great........great music......good crowd!!:D

double ditto on dt and vynil..thats my home just bout every friday...gonna skip this friday for DEEP DISH!!!

glad some jerzy peeps know whats up...seems everyone i talk to round where i live are into hip hop..very very few house/trance hedz and when i do find one there always like i don't go to clubs anymore..i'm like you are 20 years old..WTF?!?did you go every fuggin day for the past year and a half???

i wonder how many other jerzy peeps are into vynil as much as i am

double ditto on dt and vynil..thats my home just bout every friday...gonna skip this friday for DEEP DISH!!!

glad some jerzy peeps know whats up...seems everyone i talk to round where i live are into hip hop..very very few house/trance hedz and when i do find one there always like i don't go to clubs anymore..i'm like you are 20 years old..WTF?!?did you go every fuggin day for the past year and a half???

I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clubkitty is my roommate and we are at Vinyl pretty much every Friday!!

:D yeah....vinyl is a good time......i go almost every friday with my girls.....DT is amazing.........i think that vinyl is more about the music, less about the scene/crowd......and i would take hearing a great dj over a great crowd anyday!! not a lot of people feel that way....at least people i know!! did you go to factory on thanksgiving eve???? f**cking amazing.......best time at factory ever!!

I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clubkitty is my roommate and we are at Vinyl pretty much every Friday!!

you goin to deep dish or stickin to dt friday??takin my cousin with me for her birthday..gonna try to convert her from hip hop to house..i feel like an apostle or televangelist..some peeps on the ny board are tryin to do a meet up..i've always skipped them before..i always meet cp hedz anyway and its crazy cuz every time i meet someone new from the cp board its always someone i've seen a bunch of times before

Yea thanksgiving eve was a great time. It sucks i had really bad head cold that night though... Plus I had to be coherent for my family's thanksgiving as well as my girlfriends thanksgiving so we had to end the night early and somewhat sober... Oh well. maybe next year......

I've noticed though over the past 2 and half years.. My best times at factory were during the fall/winter. : Thanksgiving party, Christmas party, toys for tots, JP's birthday, the anniversary...

you goin to deep dish or stickin to dt friday??takin my cousin with me for her birthday..gonna try to convert her from hip hop to house..i feel like an apostle or televangelist..some peeps on the ny board are tryin to do a meet up..i've always skipped them before..i always meet cp hedz anyway and its crazy cuz every time i meet someone new from the cp board its always someone i've seen a bunch of times before

i am going to try to go see dt.......i work saturday morning though!! :puke: ...i missed last friday, and i read on his board that he played almost an entire set of 80's.....including don't you want me baby, blue monday, and you spin me round like a record, i can't believe i missed it.....i want to cry........:cry:

sux havin to work..i got a pt and have to work almost every sat..i put up with it even though i can never hear what anyone is sayin..if you haven't been to a deep dish party i def recommend you come out to this one if possible..its their first nite in motha's house and i know it'll be bangin

oh shit..i gotta work at my pt this sunday but whatever...gonna try n close the damn place

his board??dt has a message board????????

Ill be at Sound Factory this Sat. I still have to hit K Bee toys to pick something up for the toy drive. Last year the toy drive was a great time. I hope its good b/c I don't get to SF much anymore, a couple of months ago I went and it was just ok. Hopefully JP will go off...

Originally posted by thesandman

Hopefully JP will go off...

He will..:D I usually go almost every Saturday/Sunday..We usually get there around 6am-7am and stay till close. Thats the best memories I have of SF. Thats when the vibe is sick and JP starts tearin it up. Maybe I'll see ya there ;)

Why.....because that place is the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Went on Halloween and b/c my friends like to go there late or should I say early in the morning, I am there all afternoon and I would rather not be!!

I went on Thanksgiving though and DT was awesome...and definitely lots of good looking people!

LMAO!!! couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!!!!

I WENT ON HALLOWEEN TOO, AND MY FRIENDS MADE ME GO IN DA MORNING AROUND LIKE 6. NOW KEEP IN MIND I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO LEAVE AT 12 CAUSE I HAD MAD SHIT TO DO SO WHEN 12 HIT I WAS LIKE LETS GO BUT THEY TOLD ME IT WAS ONLY 11 CAUSE THE CLOCKS GOT TURNED BACK I WAS LIKE FUKKKKK...:mad: JUST A LIL STORY

Originally posted by jerseygirl33

I havent been there in awhile & i need 2 stop slackin...but yea i meet alot of people that live by me too...which is in wayne...acually when i'm there i seem to run into alot of people i know...it always makes the night interesting

DAMN I LIVE IN WAYNE TOO!!!:D WHO ARE YOU?:confused: JUST CURIOUS...

Originally posted by clubkitty

i am going to try to go see dt.......i work saturday morning though!! :puke: ...i missed last friday, and i read on his board that he played almost an entire set of 80's.....including don't you want me baby, blue monday, and you spin me round like a record, i can't believe i missed it.....i want to cry........:cry:

sucks u missed that. when he started playing spin me round im like no way. He fucking rules comes through week after week. he put some mannequin thing on a turntable and started doing circles next to it ahha half the fun is just watching him. Spun that frank sinatra song from his athens GU cd too never heard him play that before. Somehow i gotta survive DT and DD this week, my legs wont be happy :tongue: