Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Hates White People

avalondon3

Ok, who here hates white peeps? Fucking honkies.They think they are better then everyone else. Fuck them. I say its time for a revolution. Its time white bread give up the power and get the fuck out. I will pay everyone on this board $5 to beat the hell out of the next white person u see.........

:mad:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by avalondon3

Ok, who here hates white peeps? Fucking honkies.They think they are better then everyone else.

we don't think, we KNOW we are better...there is a huge difference...

Ok, who here hates white peeps? Fucking honkies.They think they are better then everyone else. Fuck them. I say its time for a revolution. Its time white bread give up the power and get the fuck out. I will pay everyone on this board $5 to beat the hell out of the next white person u see.........:mad:

Great thred. How do idiots like you even learn how to use a computer?? With all the shit that has happened and is going on in the world, all the people that died sept. 11 this is what you got out of it. I finally saw people come together to help one another and a lot of generosity to various donations and organizations and you my genius friend come up with this. This is your great contribution to society. Brilliance pure brilliance. YOU ARE PATHETIC.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kostaP

Great thred. How do idiots like you even learn how to use a computer?? With all the shit that has happened and is going on in the world, all the people that died sept. 11 this is what you got out of it. I finally saw people come together to help one another and a lot of generosity to various donations and organizations and you my genius friend come up with this. This is your great contribution to society. Brilliance pure brilliance. YOU ARE PATHETIC.

kosta your turned into a pussy every since you ripped me and my friends off. its just a joke, You know the kind the leno and lettermen tell every night.............

<~~~ Crazy Ass Cracka...

<~~~ Stupid Whiteboy

<~~~ Honky...

<~~~ Whitebread...

<~~~ Pale Face

<~~~ Round Eye...

<~~~ Ghost Face...

<~~~ ________... (Fill in the blank)

while youre busy calling us names and feeling bad for yourself , were out there ignoring you making something of ourselves... So whatever it is that happend this morning get over it, and get on with it... This isnt just a white/black thing, its just some ppl are ignorant, and to blame an entire race for one persons actions kinda makes you no better then the person who hurt you this morning wouldnt you agree?

So to be prefectly honest with you, i think your response was spawned out of pure ignorance...

ahhh gotta love race hatred...people fear and hate what they dont understand or see as superior..obviously the case here...and if anyone wants to step to bring some race hatred thats fine..ill barry bonds your head off your neck :)

hate is not a family value lol

yes im very white 6'6 265 german\irish honkey white bread midwestern corn fed mutherfucker to

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Ok, who here hates white peeps? Fucking honkies.They think they are better then everyone else. Fuck them. I say its time for a revolution. Its time white bread give up the power and get the fuck out. I will pay everyone on this board $5 to beat the hell out of the next white person u see.........:mad:

c

you are one dumb mother fucker..damn people don't ever change. What is the difference btwn white, black, yellow etc ppl? You are just one stupic racist fuck?I see you haven't reared your ugly head around these boards since you posted it. BTW, I'm white and if you have beef bring it. Seriously though, why don't you come out and state why you hate us honkies :rolleyes: comments like yours are just plain childish....grow the fuck up and just Shut the fuck up..thats all

This is the most stupidest thread ever. I am white, but I look anything from Portuguese to French,from Brazilian to Middle Eastern. It annoys the fuck out of me when people come up to me and start speaking in Spanish..I get so much of that shit. What is your problem anyways,dude?What is your beef with "white" people?Were you rejected by a white girl/guy or something?Stop the hate, it's the reason why this world is so fucked up.