Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dammit, is there NOT ENOUGH meth in USA?

crashedfx

Its becoming impossible to get, and even when lucky prices run upto almost $300-$350 a G. :mad: In clubs, that shit is mixed with baking soda mostly, we gots muffins growing outta our noses... I want to go stand in front of city hall with sign "Give us our medicine!". When this shit going to end? I mean its already raised to ridic. level :mad: Anyone agree?

Originally posted by crashedfx

Its becoming impossible to get, and even when lucky prices run upto almost $300-$350 a G. :mad: In clubs, that shit is mixed with baking soda mostly, we gots muffins growing outta our noses... I want to go stand in front of city hall with sign "Give us our medicine!". When this shit going to end? I mean its already raised to ridic. level :mad: Anyone agree?

no offense bro..but if u think meth is your medicine you need detox...like seriously...in this state (CO) they busted over 100 labs in 2001 so far...mostly redneck-camper-mobile ones but still...meth is not a medicine....farthest thing from it..and yes ive done it and every drug u can get your hands on so im not talking about something ive never done...

just my opinion

Originally posted by gambitrah

no offense bro..but if u think meth is your medicine you need detox...like seriously...in this state (CO) they busted over 100 labs in 2001 so far...mostly redneck-camper-mobile ones but still...meth is not a medicine....farthest thing from it..and yes ive done it and every drug u can get your hands on so im not talking about something ive never done...

just my opinion

Bro, im not a meth head, i know exactly what you mean. I like it once in a while. But thing is i havent seen it around at all. And if i run into it, the price is so high, that it goes way over the limit. Thats why i wanted to see what people reply, to see if im only one who noticed this.