Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come on people

chynado11

If ur are trying to loose love handles and extra weight dont be fooled by freaking QVC/Infomercial products that send electric bolts to the fat and think that ur ass is gonna loose weight..the only way is to drink H20 and walk your lazy asssss to the gym!!!!!!!!!

:bounce:

cd

"Hell hath no fury like a Chynado scorned"

:biggun:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Chynado, I sense a lot of bitterness and anger in your posts these days. zx11pissed.gif

you could be right watson :biggun: :biggun: :flame: :flame:

11 of us are...i dont know what it is the weather, men, stress, seminars???

cd

OMG yeah that thing FREAKS ME OUT!!! Let me add to this message by saying that you should NEVER EVER buy it even if it DOES work. I have chronic knee problems (that's right, one day I won't be able to dance anymore :( noooo!!! but i'll be like 70) and have been through physical therapy multiple times. For treatments they do the same thing to me... put these little pads on my knees and send electric shocks through to infuse medication and stimulate the muscles, but it is the most REPULSIVE feeling in the world in some cases it even hurts. I would NEVER put that on myself without 1) a licensed physical therapist and 2) a clear need to do so. Oh yeah, and just wait till you have to use that blue gel crap.... *shudder*

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OMG yeah that thing FREAKS ME OUT!!! Let me add to this message by saying that you should NEVER EVER buy it even if it DOES work. I have chronic knee problems (that's right, one day I won't be able to dance anymore :( noooo!!! but i'll be like 70) and have been through physical therapy multiple times. For treatments they do the same thing to me... put these little pads on my knees and send electric shocks through to infuse medication and stimulate the muscles, but it is the most REPULSIVE feeling in the world in some cases it even hurts. I would NEVER put that on myself without 1) a licensed physical therapist and 2) a clear need to do so. Oh yeah, and just wait till you have to use that blue gel crap.... *shudder*

:jawdrop:

OMG!!! ur depressing me...so when do u plan on stop dancing ???hehe....70 u say?? you will be in the dancing grannies..haha...ill be right there beside you ..

cd

Originally posted by vicman

shady, we al know your a weakling, so get your ass to the gym....i'm still dissapointed at you...you were exhausted after Scott Henry and PvD at Radiate...only the strong made it to Tiesto after Radiate.....gotta lose those love handles shady :D

Fuck that. The only way a gym's gonna do anything is if I stop drinking, stop smoking, and stop drugging. And ain't no way that's happening anytime soon, so I may as well save my money for a gym membership and spend it on useful stuff, like more alcohol, cigs, and drugs.

Originally posted by chynado11

If ur are trying to loose love handles and extra weight dont be fooled by freaking QVC/Infomercial products that send electric bolts to the fat and think that ur ass is gonna loose weight..the only way is to drink H20 and walk your lazy asssss to the gym!!!!!!!!!

cd

Wait so those things don't work? I was watching one last night and this guy put a little belt around his stomach and after 2 weeks he had a six-pack. You should've seen him before, he was a fat slob and all he had to do was wear this thing for a few hours a day. It's amazing what technology can do. There was even a doctor that backed it up, actually the doctor used it to. If you fat and lazy I guess you'll try anything.

Fuck that. The only way a gym's gonna do anything is if I stop drinking, stop smoking, and stop drugging. And ain't no way that's happening anytime soon, so I may as well save my money for a gym membership and spend it on useful stuff, like more alcohol, cigs, and drugs.

Don't forget the PS2.

What about snowboarding. No, not SSX, have you ever tried the real thing?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Wait so those things don't work? I was watching one last night and this guy put a little belt around his stomach and after 2 weeks he had a six-pack. You should've seen him before, he was a fat slob and all he had to do was wear this thing for a few hours a day. It's amazing what technology can do. There was even a doctor that backed it up, actually the doctor used it to. If you fat and lazy I guess you'll try anything.

I like to put the electric pads on Mr. Happy, cause it makes me feel funny.

I like to put the electric pads on Mr. Happy, cause it makes me feel funny.

I'm not a doctor, but for some reason I don't think that is the best idea. Especially since it's supposed to shrink your stomach? Then again whatever makes you feel good, and apparently that does. I just hope you don't short it out. No pun intended:laugh:

Originally posted by pgiddy

dont u love the fairy tale lies that they tell you...:D ..and people believe it... and as for shady pllllleeeeeease dont invest in one of those now to get some action..there are other manual ways to do that..

cd

Those things are such BS! Even if they did build muscle (which I doubt) the ONLY way you'll ever see your abs is if you lose fat! And that requires creating a calorie deficit through excercise or calorie restriction.

And while we're at it - NO, those pills will not "grab" fat. If you want to be toned and fit excercise is the ONLY answer!

*steps off soapbox*

Originally posted by malanee

Those things are such BS! Even if they did build muscle (which I doubt) the ONLY way you'll ever see your abs is if you lose fat! And that requires creating a calorie deficit through excercise or calorie restriction.

And while we're at it - NO, those pills will not "grab" fat. If you want to be toned and fit excercise is the ONLY answer!

*steps off soapbox*

But they still make Mr. Happy feel funny... :half:

Actually the pills do help...especially when they make you dance uncontrolably for a whole night and supress your appetite for a whole day ...however if you take more tahn the required dose they might make you feel nauseated and then you wont want to move...other pills might make you bark like a dog uncontrolably for 2 hours...woof! :D

If I'm not mistaken the late Bruce Lee (RIP) was a big fan of building muscle by electric pulses or shocks or whatever. I personally believe it could have caused his untimely death after many years of overstimulating his nervous system. In the mean time, I'll keep enjoying my greasy bacon-cheesburgers while watching the babes in those infomercials :D

Originally posted by zaguero

If I'm not mistaken the late Bruce Lee (RIP) was a big fan of building muscle by electric pulses or shocks or whatever. I personally believe it could have caused his untimely death after many years of overstimulating his nervous system. In the mean time, I'll keep enjoying my greasy bacon-cheesburgers while watching the babes in those infomercials :D

bacon-cheesburgers? zaguero-man you got it all wrong, its all in the enchiladas my friend....corn tortilla all the way!

Originally posted by zaguero

If I'm not mistaken the late Bruce Lee (RIP) was a big fan of building muscle by electric pulses or shocks or whatever. I personally believe it could have caused his untimely death after many years of overstimulating his nervous system.

Bruce Lee was killed by an ancient Chinese curse on his family. Everyone knows that.