Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where's everyone today?

Emmitt

hahahahahaha.....damn funny jbr-whens the next happy hour? this time i wont leave early.......

jarmenio, sorry bout the mishap, definately look you up next time when i go back, no doubt...thanks

laurie619, cool meeting you that night

cigs, anyone?

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

It's all good ACE!!!!!!! Do what ya gotta do!!!

Happy hour I don't know about but Joey's Next Friday, right?!!!!!!

the last time you mentioned joeys, you never showed up!!! everyone else was there......

Originally posted by nabuc1

Emmitt, cigs JBR what up fellas? Busy as hell at work. No time to come onto the board lately. Got to go. Later.

who is this? nabuc who......oh i think i met you at the first happy hour right...hahaha, what up kid....works crazy huh, i know how it is......jbr, were you in jail the last time? hahaha where's cigs??? or trickdaddy or clubangel or clubkitty or eviljav666 or cosmicgate22 or spygirl or ceotter or tempkid?

Originally posted by Emmitt

who is this? nabuc who......oh i think i met you at the first happy hour right...hahaha, what up kid....works crazy huh, i know how it is......jbr, were you in jail the last time? hahaha where's cigs??? or trickdaddy or clubangel or clubkitty or eviljav666 or cosmicgate22 or spygirl or ceotter or tempkid?

It's FUCKING insane here, but only 8 more days till Christmas break. How's everything with you?

Originally posted by tempkid

What up Emmitt

You going to Joeys next friday? I should be there with my good friend, you know what I'm talking about. I bet JBR won't show at Joeys.

NICE....whats up with you tempkid?

nabuc, everythings cool, still awaiting on that phone call from the city

me and teresadf are home from work today.....haha!!

it was nice seeing everyone thursday!!!

emmitt how was the tree????? tell your "neighbor" i said hi!!

jbr...thanks for thursday....i had a great time.....i think.....i was pretty bombed!! haha!!

spygirl and eviljav....where the hell were you two?????????

Guest saleen351

JBR, I'm getting worried about the mets, are they trying to steal our thunder in the big city...Did you see the trade today, and they got Justice for Venture..WTF, Venture ain't that bad but come on, give justice a starting postion and he would hit 40 bombs....And now I'm getting worried over the Giambi deal. its not done yet.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and we will loose tino now...........I think I'm the only person that would keep tino instead of giambi........