Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexually Impressed

bluegirl

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

I hooked up down the shore on year with an austrailian life guard, and the way he fingered me made my knees shake!!! It was absolutely AWESOME!!!! :D

more details please...exactly what did he do that made your knees shake

::taking notes::

Originally posted by fierydesire

Damn isnt it sad I don't know any guy who has done anything sexually impressive before in bed:( BUt I think that I have. I have done a split and rode the guy like that...I think that qualifies for impressive, no? ;)

wow no one has impressed u

either ur hard to impress

or uve been dating the wrong men

well, a couple of things -

- when a girl can orgasm and go, orgasm and go thats fun and impressive. i know not many can orgasm repeatedly like that, but its the energy right after that's the actual impressive part

- just like daemoncel said: there's this hip rotation sort of thing where a guy really gets massaged and stuff all the way up and down all the way inside. not sure if there was practice involved or just natural motion, but AWESOME

- and this may sound silly, but i was lying in bed and this girl just started rubbing me with her hand - kinda slow and soft. no lube. and the way she did it - slow, soft, firm, great motion - was AMAZING. usually that just gets me ready for sex, but all i wanted was for her to keep doing it. and what was really cool is that she was like half asleep, just playing around with a little smile on her face...ahhhhh.

and sure, some "impressive" positions and shit, but they didn't necessarily feel better than some other things so i leave them off...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i can't fucking believe fiery desire. a split during sex?! thats amazing! i can't even imagine how that would work but you should get an award for that.

Thanx..I used to be flexible, cause I was in gymnastics.. I had my leg on one shoulder, the othe ron his leg...held on to the side of the wall and one hand on the bed...and there goes that :hump:

Well..it is easy, when you stretch out and want to experiement. I believe that experiment is one of the keys to satisfaction;)