Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What horrible luck...

trancerxn112

Why is it that everygirl tell you shes looking for a "Nice, Sensitive guy, With a great sense of humor" while they are going out with "Jerks, that dont smile and treat them like shit" Im so tired of losing possible gf's to these arrogant, daft pricks. Im one of the many guys to suffer from the terminal disease Imaniceguyasis which is incurable and untreatable. Sometime i wish i was born an asshole who womanized and treated girls like garbage.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Why is it that everygirl tell you shes looking for a "Nice, Sensitive guy, With a great sense of humor" while they are going out with "Jerks, that dont smile and treat them like shit" Im so tired of losing possible gf's to these arrogant, daft pricks. Im one of the many guys to suffer from the terminal disease Imaniceguyasis which is incurable and untreatable. Sometime i wish i was born an asshole who womanized and treated girls like garbage.

I feel your pain, I've lost a many of girls cause I was too nice, and didn't treat them like crap, but don't change for anyone, cause one day you'll find a person that's just like you and it'll be worth the wait.

ok so where are all you nice guys hiding? don't be shy... the not-so-nice guys having nothing on you! i dunno, it seems like all the jerks know how to be slick and can convince a girl into believing they're as great as they think they are....nice guys are more genuine and respectful, but its easy to fall for the smooth talker.

I've been looking for the nice guy....but no offense there aren't that many that I've found...at least single ones. Trust me there's lots of good girls who are looking for guys like you..you'll meet her someday.

Just a possibility, but maybe the age of girls you are dating are still in the stage of wanting the bad boy! I guess I grew out of that at like 15 however.

why is it that guys always say the same thing and girls always reply with, "but im looking for a nice guy!"

why don't these people ever meet up???:confused:

cause shit, i, myself would not mind a nice guy at all... i thought i had one and he turned out to be a huge ass... ~ live & learn i guess...

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont know but it seems like the whole nice guy thing only lasts so long.

I disagree...I mean we all want want nice guys but not ones who are boring:(

I mean I have had my fair share of assholes, but in the long run its the nice guys who you will be with and ultimately love;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

I disagree...I mean we all want want nice guys but not ones who are boring:(

I mean I have had my fair share of assholes, but in the long run its the nice guys who you will be with and ultimately love;)

no, i mean whenever i meet a "nice guy" he turns into an asshole after a short period of time. they just put on the nice guy act to get you to like them then their true self comes out later. hopefully i will find a truely nice one sometime soon... ;)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Im totally a nice guy... plus i love to go down on girls... ask the girls graced by my tongue i could spend hours dont there just licking, nibbling and sucking... bring it!!!

hold up hold up..... did u say bring it?? dont tempt me boy..... ;)

what is meant by a "nice guy" or a "bad boy/asshole"?

I mean, guys don't initially treat women badly, women wouldn't be with them in the first place. So what defines these guys as assholes?

All in all, when a woman realizes his true color is a hue of "piece of shit bastard" I believe 90% of us get rid of him.