Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ultimate adult vacation

pws

Originally posted by maxxshakes

I have to admit I had my doubts but I have to say that I was very pleased with the level of class and professionalism that the tour worked on. They met all of my wants and needs. I am going to be a repeat customer and I want everyone to know that this is the best vacation that I have ever been on!!!!!!!!

Whata fake ass comment

You guys try very hard to advertise your tours, you should try conventional marketing strategies.

I have to admit I had my doubts but I have to say that I was very pleased with the level of class and professionalism that the tour worked on. They met all of my wants and needs. I am going to be a repeat customer and I want everyone to know that this is the best vacation that I have ever been on!!!!!!!!

ok newbie :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pws

banner.jpg

The ultimate adult vacation

Guys this is the ultimate adult erotic vacation. Who needs hedonism III or temptation island when you can go on the most exotic vacation that you have ever experienced. Go to the Caribbean and see what life is all about.

Visit the website at www.Gentlemantours.com you will thank me later!!!

click here for more info

Can you say:

spam.gif

you guys have to check out this site!!!!!!!!

Gee thanks for your opinion max, and thanks for looking in the miami forum too and reposting it there right after PWS posted there also.

but atleast I am a moderator there and can trash the post.