Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lookout there are 2 new moderators now! congrats clubkat!

Guest gabo

we let the power go to your head...making your whole cock hard, then put my 2 lips over it...while your grabbing my hair, pushing my head down for more!!!

Then ill lick your entire shaft over and a half, suck on that head a little more and..............oh, were you not talking about that head?

::hehe::

Congrats to me.....

Congrats to you....

Congrats to all!!! :D:);)

::I will work hard to protect your sexual rights, but i cant promise you sex! ~ well not all of you ~::

:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

Congrats Chica...you guys kick Dave to the curb or something....hehe:tongue:

Ok ..well it is well deserved the boards will now be more sex filled than ever;)

a little bit of this :hump: and a little bit of lick lick and boom the board will be back in full effect

wellll dave and I go wayyyyyyy back and I pulled a few strings for my dear clubkat hehe.

Originally posted by gabo

wellll dave and I go wayyyyyyy back and I pulled a few strings for my dear clubkat hehe.

:rolleyes: was that before or after you sucked his....:eek: j/k luv ya hun...

Congrats again..you better make this damn board sexaliscious, or I will have to bring out the whip....;) Spank

Originally posted by clubkat

we let the power go to your head...making your whole cock hard, then put my 2 lips over it...while your grabbing my hair, pushing my head down for more!!!

Then ill lick your entire shaft over and a half, suck on that head a little more and..............oh, were you not talking about that head?

::hehe::

Congrats to me.....

Congrats to you....

Congrats to all!!! :D:);)

::I will work hard to protect your sexual rights, but i cant promise you sex! ~ well not all of you ~::

:D

:eek::jawdrop:

Congrats!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by entheogen8

Congrats to both of you. this may be my first post under this name, but believe me, I've been on this board for a while now. Just claiming a new identity. Those who need to know...know...those who don't...don't worry about it.

Peace to all of you.

Is this sexybabyd????

Originally posted by gabo

Is this sexybabyd????

No, I am a boy. The name change has nothing to do with anything that I or anyone else has posted on these boards. For those that must know, PM me, and if I like you, I'll tell you. Just going through an identity crisis.

Peace.