Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating Preference

fierydesire

crashedfx:

I can relate %100. We we all do have some emptiness inside, more or less. So we fill it with something. The opening that smoking cigarette filles, we can replace with talking to our b/f's or g/f's aleast some and maybe most part of it. Relationships can also release drug addiction or drug use at all. It worked for me while i had a good relationship, very very effectively. I didnt do any drugz at all, even weed. And i didnt even have an urge to do any. Just social drinking sometimes thats all.

Yeah I agree: BECAUSE in a relationship you are 'getting' something.......and do not need cigs, drugs, alcohol!! ;)

Originally posted by tizzah508

Yeah I agree: BECAUSE in a relationship you are 'getting' something.......and do not need cigs, drugs, alcohol!! ;)

Not like you "dont need", its just you occupied all the time with very pleasant stimulations, emotional, spiritual, and ofcourse physical ;) So u dont have time or power left to do stupid shit, no matter how much u like stuff like that. :) :) :)

Originally posted by crashedfx

I can relate %100. We we all do have some emptiness inside, more or less. So we fill it with something. The opening that smoking cigarette filles, we can replace with talking to our b/f's or g/f's aleast some and maybe most part of it. Relationships can also release drug addiction or drug use at all. It worked for me while i had a good relationship, very very effectively. I didnt do any drugz at all, even weed. And i didnt even have an urge to do any. Just social drinking sometimes thats all.

yeah :sigh: relationships can have this effect..I also stopped doing drugs and etc. But you know as soon as it was over, I dated this other guy for a year a nd he smoked and did various other things and there came back the bad habit. Maybe it is truly hard to quit forever:(

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah :sigh: relationships can have this effect..I also stopped doing drugs and etc. But you know as soon as it was over, I dated this other guy for a year a nd he smoked and did various other things and there came back the bad habit. Maybe it is truly hard to quit forever:(

Yeah, but its still good to take breaks like that.... And you should've talked to a guy about keeping that shit away from you.

If he really cared.

Originally posted by crashedfx

Yeah, but its still good to take breaks like that.... And you should've talked to a guy about keeping that shit away from you.

If he really cared.

but he did care, it was my own free will to continue..I guess it wasnt strong enough...but I know he loved me and I loved him.

Originally posted by tizzah508

i am really surprised to read how considerate and compassionate guys (some) are on this board :D

I guess it coz nobody here even cares to judge

others for any reason whatsoever. Easier to be more open

when its not face to face. I told many things to many people

here, some things i dont share with my best friends even.

Cause understanding on this board is just amazing.