With a good chance of rain we discover,

How we'd hate dancing out in a storm;

But with Sasha and Van Dyk under cover,

In the Village we¹ll always be warm.

The buzz is electrifying,

And, my dear, there¹s no denying,

As long as you love GIANT so,

Let us go, let us go, let us go.

The GIANT Village - New Year¹s Eve 2002. Unlike our event last year, the GIANT Village features the unique ability to adjust to inclement weather. In case of RAIN or COLD WEATHER, there is no need to worry as WE HAVE YOU COVERED... our RAIN PLAN allows us the flexibility of covering from 60% up to 90% of the event areas in addition to our already abundant outdoor heating.

Additionally, at our new location this year we have three full days to build The GIANT Village... at our old location last year we only had a matter of hours.

Long time no see..............

yes going to dannys 2nite, you? lemme know if u need list

NYE - we are chillin in a few suites on sunset - with food and champagne to start - then the afterparties - you are welcome of course...

did giant last year - rather be intimate w/ friends for once...

tomorrow will most def try to make it to Present, i'm going to a benefit concert that starts at 6 - silverlining in silverlake (beck, chili peppers, jurassic 5...etc) --present after....

later

:cool:

trinity23 - where did you see that little ditty? did giant post that somewhere? and what exactly is spundae's non-weatherproof setup? (weyes is so often out of the loop and i don't know much about spundae's event.) if giant did put that out there it's pretty juvenile and unprofessional.

i don't accept it, but i have come to realize that drama will always be around, new year's and every other time of the year. keeping the scene drama-free isn't about where you go, it's about what you bring with you. just go wherever you'll have the most fun. you guys seem to have found your spots, so rock that :) ! i'll be at giant 'cause pvd rocks my world.

i'm going to core tonight too, for my first time. don't recall ever hearing feelgood, either, so i'm stoked about that. i look forward to hearing your guys's feelings on this evening tomorrow; always good to hear other cp'ers's perspectives :) .