Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to K

maximman

You guys get searched??

holy shit, that would shut down Miami.

What happens if they find something?

but to answer the question, the best I have seen is to use a bumper/bullet and simply put it up your sleeve and bend your elbows so it slides up to your elbow. Since they always have you raise your hands, its simple. And they never check there.

Or I have this great Ken Cole shirt that has a small pocket in the sleeve by the cuff. I swear it was made as a stash pocket :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by klohe

how about up ur ass ;)

nah just playin....I usually just stick it in my panties

Can I go down and get it when were inside the club.:D

most places i go dont really search.......but if im going to Factory, i usually put my jar in between my ass cheeks --- i feel thats the best spot cuz it doesnt move at all, especially with nice, tight pants on....

another spot we found was in those fake hair clips that girls are wearing.......theres this little netting area where you can put mad pills and jars.......

what security guard is gonna search your ponytail???? :D

in the G spot :laugh::eek::laugh: :laugh:

Shroomy...they don't search hard down South??? Some of the places here are close to a full body cavity search.

Hate to say it but the jar goes between the cheeks...and even sometimes they run their finger slightly in between. Usually at Fatory when it's my turn I just go into "COPS" position and they barely touch me. Last time he said "what...you think this is Starskey and Hutch?!?!?" I was crackin up!

Exit...if you go early enough...they make you take off yer shoes...feel between your toes...even took the soles of my shoes out once!

the later you go...the better off you are...

Originally posted by djscotphreak

But won't you be at Roxy :confused:

No.. long story, but it basically boiled down to the fact that JV is gonna be there every week & DJ Scot Project is a treat to NYC so.. while he's in the area.. I might as well check him out.. afterall.. he's my fucking man :D :D :D