Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats Music is Missing from ULTRA ?!?!?!

b-side

What different (from the norm) musical format would you want to hear @ ULTRA???  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What different (from the norm) musical format would you want to hear @ ULTRA???

• Hip-Hop
    • Soulful / Latin House
    • Groovy Downtempo
    • 2-Step
    • Other ___________

:confused:

If there was a musical format that is not already represented @ ULTRA what would you want to hear ???

Remember something that it NOT being played on a BIG stage...

:confused:

I'm trying to decide what type of set up I want to do this year?

Last year I had a good mixture of House, D&B, & Hip-Hop.

But Much to my surprise the Hip-Hop DJ's had the biggest crowd.

Just as I figured only a handfull of people care about REAL MUSIC.

And Thank You TWO for voicing your input.......

I guess some of us whoul WHORE ourselves for another BIG NAME, NO TALENT, I ONLY MIX ONE LABEL.... DJ:rolleyes:

B-side with a vengance!

I have an excuse B.....I've been real busy at work and I've been unable to get on the messageboard.

I would personally like to see a tent that has dj's that can mix up natural sounds like Whales and dolphins and rain drops. Maybe another tent that has the sounds of war.....like machine guns and bombs and stuff like that. No beats allowed. Only true music heads allowed in these tents. Just an idea. :idea:

Actually... Phrankadelic and myself could be onto something big here... Neither of our genres are represented AT ALL. You could do a whole tent dedicated to just that... both. I know it may be a bit hard to pull off, but you could do both. Have downtempo as the venue opens and at around 4pm start the whole beautiful sexy, deep & jazzy house thing as the sun sets and once it becomes nighttime transition back to downtempo; at that point people will just need a place to sip on a frosty beverage and relax as the night winds down!!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! And of course Frank and myself must be on the bill due to our wonderful suggestions!!! :D

Vaughan

Ill chime in with an amen.

But if the weather is anywhere near as hot as it was last year, there is no way in hell I am going.

and B-Side, I did vote before... downtempo got my vote, but the more I think of the venue and no place to sit, I want to change it to soulful or funky house.

Spundae at manumission, space ( ibiza) Ministry of Sound, Gate crasher, cream fields , Fabric, Home.... and even My Factory S/F

is going Ambient / chill. Sounds like a good trend to go with that way if you record Ulra live you'll have the complete set from warm up- to warm down just like every other Ibiza and Essential CD Compiliation out there( okl and Even Acosta PM Cd)