Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**** ho ho ho MUTHERFUCKERS ****

jasontowns

I'm not referring to "hoes" so vixen, chyna, shady and the rest of you gals, don't get your panties in a twirl. But I am writing to let you suckas know that it is CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

So in the spirit of giving, I'm giving you a sneak preview of what you'll be getting from Santa Jason:

Shady - A year's supply of toilet paper cause your lack of home training makes you shit on living room floors and you obviously wipe your ass with the vinyl that you spin cause your sets are shit!

Pgiddy - A year's supply of toilet paper cause when I'm done fuckin you in the ass you'll definitely be needing it.

Jimi - A year's supply of toilet paper so you can wrap it around your penis and make it as big as you possibly can.

Eggmok - A year's supply of toilet paper so you can cover up those puny arms in your sleeveless shirts.

And to the rest of you motherfuckers, a year's supply of toilet paper to dry your eyes cause your a bunch of whiny beeotches.

From the mutha fuckin Weeeest Siiide! :bigfinger:

Fuck Christmas, Happy Kwanza losers!

Originally posted by jasontowns

I'm not referring to "hoes" so vixen, chyna, shady and the rest of you gals, don't get your panties in a twirl. But I am writing to let you suckas know that it is CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

So in the spirit of giving, I'm giving you a sneak preview of what you'll be getting from Santa Jason:

Shady - A year's supply of toilet paper cause your lack of home training makes you shit on living room floors and you obviously wipe your ass with the vinyl that you spin cause your sets are shit!

Pgiddy - A year's supply of toilet paper cause when I'm done fuckin you in the ass you'll definitely be needing it.

Jimi - A year's supply of toilet paper so you can wrap it around your penis and make it as big as you possibly can.

Eggmok - A year's supply of toilet paper so you can cover up those puny arms in your sleeveless shirts.

And to the rest of you motherfuckers, a year's supply of toilet paper to dry your eyes cause your a bunch of whiny beeotches.

where is my gift?:mad:

Hahhahaa Shady's getting toilet paper for x-mas, doh so am I.

But I have a question Mr. Towns, will it be double ply?

Also, could I possibly use my tp to wrap around you so your wish can finally come true......to be WHITE that is...:blown:

Eassst siiiiide

Originally posted by pgiddy

Hahhahaa Shady's getting toilet paper for x-mas, doh so am I.

But I have a question Mr. Towns, will it be double ply?

Also, could I possibly use my tp to wrap around you so your wish can finally come true......to be WHITE that is...:blown:

Eassst siiiiide

White, give me a break cracker. I can recall seeing that gun rack in your car adorned behind that dixie flag.

You what, I'm just gonna call you Luke Duke from now on.

Better yet, Boss Hog.

White, give me a break cracker. I can recall seeing that gun rack in your car adorned behind that dixie flag.

You what, I'm just gonna call you Luke Duke from now on.

Better yet, Boss Hog.

Yeah, well I'm gonna call you Double Stuff. Cause you may have the chocolate on the outside, but you got huge helpings of white on the inside.

oh look it's getto clause

Originally posted by bigmahs

oh look it's getto clause

You forgot the "h" in ghetto dumb ass. If you want to be part of this, you first have to qualify:

Rule 1 : Learn how to spell

Rule 2 : You have to be from DC

Rule 3 : Kiss shady's ass

and

Rule 4 : Kiss my black ass!!

Originally posted by pgiddy

Wait a minute, does this mean that Shady=Jasontowns?? I think I've cracked the case, once again no pun intended

I could never pull off such a scam with my short attention span. I woulda been found out a long time ago.

But, seriously, is this guy for real? Have you really met this guy? Cause there's no way anyone can be such a huge jackass. I have too much faith in the human race to believe that any member could be as big a cocksucker as this loser.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I could never pull off such a scam with my short attention span. I woulda been found out a long time ago.

But, seriously, is this guy for real? Have you really met this guy? Cause there's no way anyone can be such a huge jackass. I have too much faith in the human race to believe that any member could be as big a cocksucker as this loser.

uhhhuhuhuhuhuhuhhhh... you said "member"

You forgot the "h" in ghetto dumb ass. If you want to be part of this, you first have to qualify:

Rule 1 : Learn how to spell

Rule 2 : You have to be from DC

Rule 3 : Kiss shady's ass

and

Rule 4 : Kiss my black ass!! [/QU

lmao.:laugh:

Yeah somehow he claims that I've met him or was at a party of his or something. But honestly I think he is for real and I couldn't agree more, what a freakin jackass he is, just look at his picture, you've got to be kidding me.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Shhhhh! Shady! It's bad enough the PGiddy's boyfriend is inflatable but you SHOULDN'T burst his bubble like that on a public messageboard!!!

Ahh, yes. I see it now. (I'm wearing my Sherlock Holmes hat and smoking a pipe right now)

First, if we check the user profile for JasonTowns, we see that his registration date was 8/10/2001.

Next, if we check the user profile for Pgiddy, we see that his registation date was 8/8/2001.

Now, if we think back a bit, we will remember that Pgiddy's first posts were very inflammatory. VERY much like JasonTowns.

So, given the evidence before us, we can make two hypotheses as to JasonTowns' identity.

a) JasonTowns = Pgiddy

or

B) JasonTowns = Pgiddy's Gay Lover

Q.E.D.

dance.gif

Ahh, yes. I see it now. (I'm wearing my Sherlock Holmes hat and smoking a pipe right now)

First, if we check the user profile for JasonTowns, we see that his registration date was 8/10/2001.

Next, if we check the user profile for Pgiddy, we see that his registation date was 8/8/2001.

Now, if we think back a bit, we will remember that Pgiddy's first posts were very inflammatory. VERY much like JasonTowns.

So, given the evidence before us, we can make two hypotheses as to JasonTowns' identity.

a) JasonTowns = Pgiddy

or

B) JasonTowns = Pgiddy's Gay Lover

Q.E.D.

dance.gif

that crack has seriously messed with your mind. It's simple does that guy type like me, NO, also I don't even know how to add pictures and that stuff and he does, so lets think who's good at that??? Shadyyyyyyy