Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now that it is almost Memorial Day Weekend.....

cgm

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

WHO CARES??? :rolleyes:

CAN YOU FREAKS ENJOY THE THIS SEASON FIRST...SHIT WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED WINTER FOR CHRIST SAKE

AND YOU'RE ALREADY COUNTING DOWN FOR THE SUMMER....CAN EVERYONE SAY......L-O-S-E-R :blown:

BUT YET...... you still want it!

You are such a loser. Just because no one would give your sorry ass the time of day down the shore doesnt mean you should hate on others. YOUR COMMENTS ARE TIRED AND SO IS YOUR PATHETIC IMAGE! DO us all a favor and stay home in your rat infested basement and sit on your computer all summer, so no one will have to see your BUSTED face at Tempts!

BYEEEEEEEEE

CMB1975 has a point. We all bitch about the fact that promoters rule the board, but no one replies to the non-promotional posts. I know there are more than 3 people on this board wh are lookin for or already have their shorehouse SO POST PEOPLE! I found this thread on the second page so Im bumping it back up!

seriously....i am sick of winter already and it's not even christmas!!

and getting everything together for the house only made me more anxious!! good that i don't even have plans for new years eve yet...but i am well underway for the shore!!! lol:laugh:

HAHA

We ALREADY have a house!!

My friends will get a house ONLY with a pool, since we had one like that this past summer, so we had to jump on the only other house in Belmar with a pool... we had it by the end of september..

SUX making payment on a summer house during xmas time though!!

Getting hous in pt plesant> Guess ill be finding a way besides driving to temps. To bad the ex had a house 1 1/2 blocks from temps but had to quit her she only liked bamboo whats up with that. I cried walking past temps to go to bamboo. Ladies needing place to crash on weekends inquire within. Temps sas and surf club sundays

My crew just put out email finding out whos in again.. Were doing Pt. Pleasant beach again.. Mad money though.. 4 bedroom on Ocean Ave asking 22,000.. Need to do some negotiating with Realtor Id say. Tis the season though.. Midas well get in while the gettin is good..(CHOICE PROPERTIES)

Winter is always fun, but nothing beats sittin on the beach....CANT WAIT!!

Guest saleen351

I don't know if I'll be in Nj for the summer, but we should all go out and voice our opions at the Seasides Heights Tourism and Busniness Authority meeting....If that vote passes shit will never be the same.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by saleen351

voice our opions at the Seasides Heights Tourism and Busniness Authority meeting....If that vote passes shit will never be the same

New fuckin council, new Police Chief. This vote goes through, Seaside will turn into shit even before the summer starts. I don't LIVE in Seaside but close enough, Lavallette, and it could have ramifications all the way to our town.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

New fuckin council, new Police Chief. This vote goes through, Seaside will turn into shit even before the summer starts. I don't LIVE in Seaside but close enough, Lavallette, and it could have ramifications all the way to our town.

Well if the welfare voters down there get this fucking referendum passed then you better look for a bartending job else where JBR...We will wait and see, I got a connection at a few places in LBI, so shoot me a im and give you some contacts. It sucks for ppl who are getting rental houses...

Guest saleen351

Not exactly sure of all the details but it is a referendum from the local business owners to have the right to allow the SECTION 8 welfare recipients stay in their dwellings all year long. It is state subsidized and also it is a vote on whether or not to INCREASE not only the luxury tax for area "night spots" but also the penalties for drinking in public, noise disturbance, and drug OD and /or possession.........SHIT SUX!!!!!!!

And I can't believe that there is going to be a 4 dollar Bridge toll getting into SSH...Thanks god I'm leaving NJ.............