Clubplanet Nightlife Community

late night snacks

Originally posted by inyourdreams

lol

gee im gonna go hurl now lol jk

ill try to be stronger next time ;)

"stick ur finger down the throat, hack up your tits, keep taking the pills and don't come back here untill you look like something" (patsy, ab-fabs)

you're so cute...don't vomit though, LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by zlatang

"stick ur finger down the throat, hack up your tits, keep taking the pills and don't come back here untill you look like something" (patsy, ab-fabs)

you're so cute...don't vomit though, LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ill try not to:puke: although the thought sounds OH-SOOO-TEMPTING LOL

seriously i think these are what kill me considering i eat at like 2-3 even 4 in the morning sometimes, go straight to sleep and then dont burn the calories off!!!grrrr

fuck you late night snacks!!!!!!!!!!!

yep im the sammeeee way. like if im home at night on my comp ill get up like seriously every 20 minutes to see what else is there to eat haha.

especially xmas cookies yummyyyy lol

well i can only do this now when my metabolism is fast so im taking advantage lol, cant be doin this in another 5 years lol

:D

115lbs.. ooh.. don't worry baby, you are in good shape.. unless you are 5'1 or something, LOL.. eating late night snacks are really bad for your digestion system as well.

115, but I still FEEL gross, idk i just wanna get toned but i have like NO motivation whatsoever

Originally posted by zlatang

5'5" and 115 is soooo good...forget about the colonic babe....step into your high-heels and hit the clubs.....(you can still DO the pills):tongue::D

I think I'll do that darling....I'm in the mood to look absolutely FABULOUS...;) I'll keep that in mind about the pills :tongue:

I think I'll do that darling....I'm in the mood to look absolutely FABULOUS...;) I'll keep that in mind about the pills :tongue:

*lights, models, guestlist...just do your best dahrling*

*oh he was just a male model, square-head and cK underwear, wanted to show me his portfolio.....":D :D :D

Fuckin late night muching gets me all the time. BUt, it's only when I'm at school. At home I never munch. I've learned that during the winter months there is no way to conquer the pastey whiteness of my skin, or the holiday bulge fromt the late night drunken muchies. My roommates and I will sometimes cook meals for ourselves when we get home from the bars. It's disgusting.

And please answer this. Howcome when you munch so much at night...you wake up in the morning STARVING, but if you don't much, you wake up hardly hungry. Puzzles the hell outta me.

Originally posted by lolly

Fuckin late night muching gets me all the time. BUt, it's only when I'm at school. At home I never munch. I've learned that during the winter months there is no way to conquer the pastey whiteness of my skin, or the holiday bulge fromt the late night drunken muchies. My roommates and I will sometimes cook meals for ourselves when we get home from the bars. It's disgusting.

And please answer this. Howcome when you munch so much at night...you wake up in the morning STARVING, but if you don't much, you wake up hardly hungry. Puzzles the hell outta me.

OMG that is SO TRUE!!!!! lol