Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Tiesto and Draper were sick...

Hey, whats up everyone. I dont usaully write much, just read everyones posts. But I have to say its 8am I just got from EXIT and it was alllllllll gravy. DJ Tiesto and Draper were awesome... Draper should have gone earlier though.....

Now its time to hit the northern lights and watch the MATRIX

peace everybody....

Jj

did I see any of you there???? I was wearin the light blue shirt with bubbles all over it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jeffrey23

DJ Tiesto and Draper were awesome... Draper should have gone earlier though.....

oh man...souldnt't have said that....you're gonna get pounced on by the hardcore cp'ers.....haha....seriously tho, tiesto shoulda gone alll night and it woulda been perfect. he was siiiiick.

popped my EXIT cherry

and all I have to say is..

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Place was awwwsssoooommmeeee!!

Tiesto was remarkable..

(and this is coming from a very...very tough critic)

But whjat can one say about a place with water falls..

rooms that snow..

and rooms with people break dancing with helmets on?

I was working the CP/MIXER MAG booth handing out

lighters up untiul round 3:00..

then danced my ass off with Crobra, JenniEfer and

sooo many board members that I can't quite

recall who else I met..

(from Eazydreamerz to Naughty Boothers)

I guess the old saying is true..

DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT!

Very fun time..

and I'll def be there again soon..

LAST NIGHT WAS INCREDIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I've never seen him saw him last nite...the only thing that sucked was i could've of wore sneakers but all my freinds were lik just wear ur boots in case theres a long line and they don't let u in so i wore them which pissed me off when i saw ppl wearing sneakers but whatevea.....omg i felt like i was in a another world. especailly when everyone chanted his name. i've never heard something so krazie and when he made the discoball come down and just made everything quiet and then just hit it with a beat. omg. it was insane. and I saw a man in a wheelchair which yo took my heart. I felt so happy for him that he wasn't like oh im not giong to go cause he's in a wheelchair and shit can't dance..he still went and he was adorable. he was bustin a move and feeling the music. it showed me how much he wanted to have a good time and hear teh music u know it was just awesome. it was a krazie night that ill never forget. it was one word. wow.

ps. the snow fallin was hottttt!!!! hehe.

Originally posted by mssabina

oh man...souldnt't have said that....you're gonna get pounced on by the hardcore cp'ers.....haha....seriously tho, tiesto shoulda gone alll night and it woulda been perfect. he was siiiiick.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

looks like exit is starting to wake up....i estimate by the summer draper will get the boot.....then exit could be used for its full potential

Tiesto was awesome!! He played alot of older mainstream stuff... but it was still good... and it was kind of expected since he was playing for the Exit crowd. As for Draper going on earlier... HELLZ NO!! I left when Draper came on and started spinning his MP3 tracks... there was no need to hear that crap. Tiesto should have been on the decks the whole night instead of the mere 3 hours.

Mugz, Cobra: It was nice meeting you two! We had alot of fun last night!

Originally posted by scoob-e

soprano: i was lookin to finally meet u! figured we could have anconas together one day hehe

yooooo no doubt bro...you know where the food is at....yo ill be at vicious next friday,,,,i ve been locked in my room studying for finals all weekend

It was a pretty cool night last night. Very different from usual. Nice mix of people. The vibe seemed a little more friendly. Tiesto was pretty good. Early in his set I didn't like it that much, but a little later it was better. The only thing that really sucked it was fucken packed. Forget about dancing on the main dance floor. Had to find other spots,,,,,and even even then. Saw the guy in the wheel chair too, I think I almost tripped over him the first time haha. I was glad to see someone still could enjoy himself and be a apart of that stuff, even if he is in a wheelchair. Saw all the club planet shit there, it was pretty cool. Left a little after Draper came on. Not because I dont' liek him. I love him. But because I was maaaaaad tired, barely slept the night before only like an hour. And I was 100% sober so I wasn't on anything that could keep me up.

Next week Vicious at Roxy

all i can say is, "ORGASMIC."..... Tiesto was goddamn orgasmic...... i was standing behind the booth w/ my friend (EXIT virgin) and were just mesmerized by tiesto. he was having some much fun with the music and the crowd--dancing with us, signing autography, etc.... i felt bad for Draper cuz i think he saw how much we loved tiesto and even though tony works the crowd great, it just wasn't the same. i can't describe it....... tiesto. was. amazing.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mugwump

and rooms with people break dancing with helmets on?

I can't quite

recall who else I met..

where were these B-Boys?

Mugz...remember me? that Blonde chick wearing

the motocross (racing) jersey....

hi

:):tongue:

And I agree that Tiesto was AMAziNG...But...Exit Vibe Sucked Big time!!!!

Originally posted by msoprano13

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

looks like exit is starting to wake up....i estimate by the summer draper will get the boot.....then exit could be used for its full potential

you know what? i really hope so...exit has a great atmosphere and its a fawkin huge ass place. if they got some more dj's like tiesto and vicious to spin, i would bet it would be the hottest club in nyc. the need some variety.

Originally posted by karch

were you wearing red and chilling with other ravers? cause I think I saw you.

I was wearing a Red,Yellow and Black Motocross Racing Jersey (blonde straight long hair)and was hanging out with 3 other people (2 guys one Girl) and yes...we are all ravers:) :D:)

i missed it, but with all the good reviews i'm probably heading out to exit next time they get a big name out there again

just a couple of questions: how packed was it? i remmeber Exit used to become unbearable two years ago (last time i was there) on saturdays. was it like that? and how long did tiesto spin?

good to hear that Exit is turnin around

thanks

peace,

Dima

I have to give it up to Exit. They are starting to pick up their shit. But they need to do something with Draper. If you dont wanna get rid of him, send him to do one of the side rooms. Some of the dj's(mike bugout, justin) that played the side rooms in past could do a better job opening up for these big name dj's. Then you let the big boys close out the club. This way everyone will be happy. Plus, Exit could possibly get a good rep. overseas and start to pull in even more big names. Thats just my opinion.......