Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Tiesto and Draper were sick...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yup.. diaz is sick.. i saw him alone for the first time at factory in august and he tore the roof off the place.. but your right, he used to set the stage perfectly for pvd.. he understood what building the nite up was all about and then having pvd go on and get intense :D

2 Year ANN was the sickest night ever of my entire fucking life.......As for seeing diaz at the factory....I was in boston the same night for PVD!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by realz

what other club's system can compare?

SF - the space is a quarter size of exit. of course the system is gonna be blasting

Exit is massive.. they used to have Big Bertha subwoofers. if only some of you people knew..

;]

when exit first opend over 2 years ago on friday nights there system was sick...bhind twilo it was the best in the city by far...then little by little the sound went to shit....if you want things done right you gotta be willing to pay the extra $$$$$ and have that baby serviced every week during the week and before the club opens.....but thats just me...

SF - the space is a quarter size of exit. of course the system is gonna be blasting

Exit is massive.. they used to have Big Bertha subwoofers. if only some of you people knew..

;]

What difference does it make why the system sucks. If it sounds like shit, it sounds like shit.

to me size wouldnt be a relevant excuse even if exit were the largest club in the world, cause regardless of how large it is, there have been many many rave type events with venues much larger than anything exit will ever have... and have had tight soundsystem regardless.

Originally posted by cutie6190

ps. the snow fallin was hottttt!!!! hehe.

Yeah, snow fallin' is always the fucking greatest -- an Exit must have. I'll tell you though, it was fucking hottttt when it snowed @ 8:10am :D :D :D

A little special throw-in for all the Exitheadz that stayed a little later.. lighting got hot as hell around 8:35am too.. WHOOOO!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by gammateam

The exit hard house clubbers didnt look happy, thats ok they shouldnt have came.

LOL -- it's true, I know what you're talking about, a lot of the people there just seemed like they were "dealing" with Tiesto and weren't really feelin' him that much.. to tell you the truth, the first hour or so of his spinnin' I wasn't really feelin' either, but the rest of his set from there was just siiiiick!! I was definitely disappointed at first with Tiesto, but then he just blew my opinion away and tore the shit outta the place.. WHAT A FUCKING DJ!! That man's got T-A-L-E-N-T!!

Originally posted by dzadza

What difference does it make why the system sucks. If it sounds like shit, it sounds like shit.

I definitely agree.. I've complained about it before, I'll complain about it again, Exit REALLY needs to do something about it's sound system on the main floor.

I mean, there's something seriously wrong when the speakers on my LAP TOP sound better than the supposedly insane sound system that a club as big as Exit should have. That's one of my biggest complaints about my favorite club. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Got to the club around 1:30 am and waited no longer than 5 minutes on the line. Paid my $$$ and walked in. This was my first time back in this venue since carbon (4 years ago). I was amazed at the amount of people inside and and kept telling my friend that this place is just a huge money machine...just from the door $ alone, not to mention even the bar receipts.

I must say Tiesto got better and better as the night progressed, but I did not leave as his #1 fan. Maybe it was the crowd that kinda put a damper on my mood. It was the first time in a long time that I felt like I had to watch my back every 2 minutes or so. I also finally realized what all the threads dedicated to Exit bathrooms were all about...:yuck: ...Overall, the place is huge and one can find one's own little niche to chill in, but I dreaded everytime I had to go wander aorund to either the bar or bathroom...just too much shoving. I had a good time on friday night/saturday morning but it will be some time before I go back. Maybe my expectations were a little too high?

I hear that Roxys new sound system is supposed to be off the hook. Factory had the phazon 1 and now roxy has the phazon 2. So that should be cool. The grand opening is the 21st, with vicious and amber. Dont want to promote here so the rest of the details can be found on the calander - http://bbs.clubplanet.com/calendar.php?s=

I hear that Roxys new sound system is supposed to be off the hook. Factory had the phazon 1 and now roxy has the phazon 2. So that should be cool. The grand opening is the 21st, with vicious and amber. Dont want to promote here so the rest of the details can be found on the calander - http://bbs.clubplanet.com/calendar.php?s=

Quick question -- are you promoting this party? PM me..

Originally posted by doubtness

what time did the club closed out?!?

I'm a little bad on time cause it was such a long crazy night.. but we stayed until close and I believe it was around 9ish? Don't quote me on it, but I think it was around that time. Wow.. what a night!

Bro.... Sound Factory WILL NEVER HAVE THE PHAZON!!!!

The only clubs in NYC that had the Phazon was Twilo, Roxy has a prototype and def. NOT the phazon 2.

Bro.... Sound Factory WILL NEVER HAVE THE PHAZON!!!!

The only clubs in NYC that had the Phazon was Twilo, Roxy has a prototype and def. NOT the phazon 2.

AHH PHAZON......It will be back very...very soon....can u say...

M.A.D.E.......BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......twilo lives

Originally posted by msoprano13

when exit first opend over 2 years ago on friday nights there system was sick...bhind twilo it was the best in the city by far...then little by little the sound went to shit....if you want things done right you gotta be willing to pay the extra $$$$$ and have that baby serviced every week during the week and before the club opens.....but thats just me...

exactly..

the system was actually pretty decent considering the size and acoustics of the room back when it first opened.. but over time it fell apart.. by this past summer msoprano's car sounded waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.. hahahahahahah

but i'm sure they're doing a better job w/ it now that junya is there.. fridays nites is probably on 75% power at best...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

exactly..

the system was actually pretty decent considering the size and acoustics of the room back when it first opened.. but over time it fell apart.. by this past summer msoprano's car sounded waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.. hahahahahahah

but i'm sure they're doing a better job w/ it now that junya is there.. fridays nites is probably on 75% power at best...

:laugh: :laugh:

my car always sounded better no matter what....the sound was distributed throughout the car perfectly:D :D

TIESTO WAS SICK!!!!!!!

He was trying to KILLL....he would not let me sit down not even for a second..i mean i started to get exhausted...my feet were starting to kill me,, but every time i sat he dropped more and more sick beats. I had to get up and dance..i mean this is TIESTO he is not here everyday...no regrets

He was more than i could have expected...

I was getting sick waiting for him and I was sick hearing Draper after him...

TIESTO Was sick,,,the club was GREAT..I could not belive it was EXIT...I mean the visualization was sick with the space... and the music was sick...and we were all finally dancing on the stage...

The only bad part of my night was when i was raving sick with Erik on the second floor behind the DJ booth, and it is really really hot there and all the cig smke got to me, since i was breathing heavier and i got the dry heaves again...oh well i guess that is what happens when you go sober..

luckily the bouncers were awesome..i told him about my kid situation and he let me relax in the air for a really long time.

The crowd was AWESOMe..i met tons of cool people.

I did not get to met any CP's but oh well.. i am sure alot of you saw me...I was the Raver that looked 16..but i am 21..REd UFO' short Blue shirt, Blue and purple glow sticks.. and pig tails ..oww yeah..represented RAVE STYLE...I was with my friend another raver..black shirt silver caffeine pants.

EXIT was the way it should be ..peope were really really really good with the light sabers and sicks it was beautiful... i took a lot of pic's

I can't WAIT to see Tiesto again...and going to a club and not hearing him is going to be so hard...

Oh and did you all see the ClubPlanet cards...you would think we would have gotten a discount.. and dam it i left my mxer magazine it was hard to hold on too when i was dancing all night

Oh and mazingly there was no searches before entering the club and yet still the crod was awesome..

to anyone that made it out..GREAT NIGHT. GREAT CROWD...Freaking Memorable.....

Damn... It's true, Roxy is getting a updated version of the Phazon. :o:eek::eek: incredible... Its on the website

for some reason you never wanna believe any of us when we talk..the majority of us arent promoters but we do know whats going on in the club world....we were right about vicious and the phazon coming.....