Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations should get rid of Denny!!!!

For all you people that think Denny is good well wake up you nothing but KTU commercial people who don't know what club music is. He sucks the big one and is horrible. Im sick of all you people talking about tempts everyweek and big Denny. They need to bring in a real city DJ.

Originally posted by tonyp7494

For all you people that think Denny is good well wake up you nothing but KTU commercial people who don't know what club music is. He sucks the big one and is horrible. Im sick of all you people talking about tempts everyweek and big Denny. They need to bring in a real city DJ.

As a DJ, Denny's job is to make the crowd happy. He does that week after week. He packs the people in every week which in turn makes the owner happy. Thus Denny does what he gets paid for.

now THAT is the funniest thing i've eve heard in my life!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

As a DJ, Denny's job is to make the crowd happy. He does that week after week. He packs the people in every week which in turn makes the owner happy. Thus Denny does what he gets paid for.

i heard him last night at Bunka and he sucked....he didnt even spin the whole night, i turned around around 1:15 and it was Sal Parm...Tsettos did maybe an hour, and it wasnt as flawless as i expected it to be from what everyone says.

But, he did get the place hoppin and that is the job of the DJ, especially from the owner's pov. If people go to see him, then that is what counts. But on a personal level, I think Sal Parm ripped him apart.

BG

People if you think Denny, Sal or any other DJ sucks and spins KTU music or cant spin why even go.

Stay home and make it a blockbuster night.

You people are all about drama, Just leave ALL THE DJ'S PROMOTORS AND ANY NIGHT CLUB STAFF ALONE.

Let it be this board is not to bash other people, its to see whats going on in the club scene, and to meet people.

If you wanna Talk about somebody, talk among each other and friends, but its wrong to sit behind a computer and talk shit.

Personally I think both sal and denny did a great job.

Dont forget new years eve DENNY TSETTOS ALL NITE LONG......

Email For info milleniapro@aol.com

www.nilleniapromotion.com

;)

Thats one of the most ignorant things I have ever read. Have you even been to Tempts? Because if you have than you would clearly see how Denny packs that club every Saturday, and you would see the energy that his music brings to Tempts. Fact is, Tempts would not be Tempts without Denny. And as for him "sucking the big one" , that is probably the stupidest thing I ever heard, and the maturity level of that comment proves that you are still in high school and not even old enough to go out. SO GET LOST!:blown:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i heard him last night at Bunka and he sucked....he didnt even spin the whole night, i turned around around 1:15 and it was Sal Parm...Tsettos did maybe an hour, and it wasnt as flawless as i expected it to be from what everyone says.

But, he did get the place hoppin and that is the job of the DJ, especially from the owner's pov. If people go to see him, then that is what counts. But on a personal level, I think Sal Parm ripped him apart.

BG

1.....Denny tends to be off outside of Temps......he is not the same as he is at Temps.........2 He was only on for an hour because he played at Hunka Bunka which closes at 2, opener comes on at 10 til like 1130, then Denny til 1 then the resident til 2am.........3 if he got the place hoppin how did he suck?? Thats a crazy post bro.............:laugh:

he was fine to the virgin ear...people dont that dont LISTEN to the transitions, that dont know when one song goes into the other...but i was listening and you could hear him bring tracks in too loudly too fast, etc....and he started to butcher an acapella over Aftermath, once again though, not enough that most people would notice, but i did and so did my friends who also DJ

hopefully that clarifys my post

BG

Originally posted by clubangel

hmmmmm.........another newbie talking shit about denny.....what a surprise!!

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

My thoughts exactly! I give up with these clowns :rolleyes:

HEY MORONS, IF ANYONE IS A NEWBIE IT WOULD BE YOUR FUCKING DENNY LOVER LOSER ASS...IF YOU HAVE AN OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE IN THA LITTLE BRAINS OF YOURS YOU WILL NOTICE THAT TONY HAS BEEN REGISTERED WAY LONG BEFORE YOU IMBACELS...JUST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T POST AS MUCH AS YA'LL...FUCKING MORONS I TELL YOU

BY THE WAY, CLUBKITTY OR CLUB ANGEL, OR CLUB CLIT (HOWEVER MANY OTHER NAMES YOU GO IN HERE) GET A LIFE!!!

AND XXSPLASHXXX....WHAT A CLOWN!!!

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

HEY MORONS, IF ANYONE IS A NEWBIE IT WOULD BE YOUR FUCKING DENNY LOVER LOSER ASS...IF YOU HAVE AN OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE IN THA LITTLE BRAINS OF YOURS YOU WILL NOTICE THAT TONY HAS BEEN REGISTERED WAY LONG BEFORE YOU IMBACELS...JUST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T POST AS MUCH AS YA'LL...FUCKING MORONS I TELL YOU

BY THE WAY, CLUBKITTY OR CLUB ANGEL, OR CLUB CLIT (HOWEVER MANY OTHER NAMES YOU GO IN HERE) GET A LIFE!!!

AND XXSPLASHXXX....WHAT A CLOWN!!!

Who the hell asked for your opinion? The subject is Denny sucks at tempts, :idea:If you have nothing to say about the subject, then go start your stupid shit on the Drama board! :finger:

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Who the hell asked for your opinion? The subject is Denny sucks at tempts, :idea:If you have nothing to say about the subject, then go start your stupid shit on the Drama board! :finger:

DON'T GET MAD BEACAUSE YOUR A MORON....GEESH!!!

IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR MOTHER DROPPED YOU HEAD FIRST....FUCKING LOSER

OH BY THE WAY, DENNY STILL SUCKS :tongue:

Why are you such a dick????

You're entitled to have your opinion about Tsettos but in MY OPINION I think he's great. He is great at Tempts and he's going to tear it up at Hunka Bunka on New Year's Eve!!!! :)

were you aware that this is a site called ClubPlanet??????? i don't think even one of your 600+ posts is about anything but stupid drama filled bullshit!! you probably haven't ever been to tempts....or any club for that matter...you are a f**king moron....so why don't you GET LOST!!!!!

:D clubkLitty:D

Regardless, its a business, and if they pack the house every saturday during summer due to him working there... Then so be it.. Temptations is making a killing.. If Denny happens to suck in the opinion of the people that attend that venue then fine, they will not go anymore.. and Tempts will find new moneymaker.. But til then, I dont think your advise is wise..Just ignorant..:tongue:

Can you do better!!!!

All you people pick on Denny. Don't know why. As far as it goes weather he is good or not well lets say this. Temps, Abyss, World, Exit I think id take that resume and it was when all these clubs we bangn'

Leave the guy alone and just have a good time. If you guys are worried about crossovers and stuff you need to get a life. I worry about them when i am spinning not when i am out having fun and meeting beautiful women.

Obviously opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and you're entitled to create drama like a good percentage of the people on this board...

But are you fcuking serious? DENNY ROCKS AT TEMPTS almost every weekend and he's been doing it for years. Sure he has a bad weekend here and there, but he's entitled... its kind of like when JP goes into a hole at the Factory and it sounds like he's playing pots and pans banging together! Denny is not a dj made for the big city, but at Tempts DENNY PLAYS TO THE CROWD and afterall, isnt that what its all about?

I am TIRED of people coming on this bored and bashing Denny for this and that. If you think Denny sucks and Tempts sucks... then bring your ass to a CLOSING PARTY and tell that to the 1000 plus people throwing their hands in the air, going crazy, out of their minds, dancing on the bars, throwing water, girls getting f'n nuts and the crowd chanting for just one more song that they can take with them as a memory heading into another dreaded winter in Jersey. THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE WORLD (that I've been to) THAT CAN MATCH THE ENERGY DENNY BUILDS UP AT TEMPTS. That itself my friend is fcuking priceless!

Denny is not a remixer extraordinaire, he's a dj. So call him whatever you want, Denny I got your back... all the way back to the days when you first stepped in Tempts and my boys were tending bar. The memories are priceless and Angel by Joee, the Denny Tsettos Tempts Anthem Mix still rocks in my cd player.

If you dont beleive, check out the TEMPTS CLOSING PARTY next summer.

VIP Admission... $10

Couple of pills that thrill (and kill a million brain cells)... $50

Couple of bottles of water (some to drink, some to throw)... $25

Shots all around... $100

My tab... ???

Denny at the Tempts Closing Party... Priceless!