Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you guys want for Christmas or what did you get for chaunica

Chaunica??? lol

I've seen Chanukkah spelled all kinds of ways, but never like this. Very funny.

As for what I want...I want....nothing really. I haven't even thought about it.

Which is good, since I got nothing!!!!!!! But I'll see my rents next week and they'll probably have bought me something that is too big and meant for a twelve year old.

Be sure to check me out sometime when I'm wearing my XXL Planet Holleywood Orlando jean jacket or my Mickey Mouse gold watch.

Apparently my parents don't realize that 1. I'm not fat and 2. I'm not a child.

SK13

Originally posted by sarahkim13

Chaunica??? lol

I've seen Chanukkah spelled all kinds of ways, but never like this. Very funny.

As for what I want...I want....nothing really. I haven't even thought about it.

Which is good, since I got nothing!!!!!!! But I'll see my rents next week and they'll probably have bought me something that is too big and meant for a twelve year old.

Be sure to check me out sometime when I'm wearing my XXL Planet Holleywood Orlando jean jacket or my Mickey Mouse gold watch.

Apparently my parents don't realize that 1. I'm not fat and 2. I'm not a child.

SK13

Wow, that sucks!

Maybe u should give them like, a detailed list, plus sizes, for gift ideas. But that mickey mouse watch... who needs a rolex anyway? ;)

I want: DECKS, Joaquin Phoenix and a Jaguar. OK that's the wildest fantasies list. What I really want -- one of those Yepp MP3 players and a certain bracelet from Tiffany's.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I want DGmodel for christmas! oh oops, that was supposed to be a secret :o:tongue:

Ask and you shall recieve...

(naked sitting indian style with 2 huge red Christmas bows taped to my nipples, wearing a head band that has a missle toe hanging off it...)

lmao.. imagine ahahahah!!! i would piss my pants if i saw that, or maybe.. hmmmm i think that would be a mad mad mad funny Christmas card to send to my family... ahahahahha... who knows, maybe next year if all goes well...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Ask and you shall recieve...

(naked sitting indian style with 2 huge red Christmas bows taped to my nipples, wearing a head band that has a missle toe hanging off it...)

lmao.. imagine ahahahah!!! i would piss my pants if i saw that, or maybe.. hmmmm i think that would be a mad mad mad funny Christmas card to send to my family... ahahahahha... who knows, maybe next year if all goes well...

lmao don't forget to send ME one!! ahhahaha

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I'd like

Angelina Jolie

Pamela Anderson

Brittany Spears

Catherine Zeta Jones...

and so on...

Angelina Jolie is a hottie and she has individuality,and unlike many, she has this "I dont care what people think, who the fuck are they to judge." thing, that just turns me on like crazy. And i think you heard that she collects knives... I hope its cause she likes cookin'. ;) hahah

I would definnetely would want her for christmas, and hannukah, and b-day, and new year, and every other holiday, and everyday, and everyday, and every second..... Opps, sorry :) Got carried away :) :) :)