Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last nites tiesto meetup!

i just wanted to say how awesome it was meeting all of you FINALLY after all the pics and posts...roninmess, u are a sweetie, it was great chattin with ya....dee (even tho u dont post here anymore) girl, youre so lil and cute! i saw u a couple of times that nite before the meetup but i thought it woulda been weird goin up to you, so i just waited lol...all the cp ppl who have issues with you dont know what theyre missin! kissa, i was sitting next to you when art i think it was was givin you that crazy ass light show...ahhh i got one too and it was fawkin sick! thanks :D i know i said quick hellos to a bunch of ppl, hopefully next time i'll get to stay around a chill a lil longer....everyone seemed to know each other already so i kinda wandered back to my friends. woohoo, my first cp meetup! yeaaaaay :D:tongue::roll:

mssabina... pleasure was all mine hun:) I was looking for you after the meetup but I couldn't find you for the life of me. Throw me a PM or an IM sometime ;)

I met mad new faces last night. It was definitely the biggest meetup since Exit reopened. I went down to the DJ while Tiesto was spinning and he signed a flyer for me... hehe I was like a kid in a candy shop when he handed it back over the glass. I was almost fawkin mobbed!

Anyway, sick night all together!:cool: