Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is your kid a hacker?

There are, unfortunately, many hacking manuals available in bookshops today. A few titles to be on the lookout for are: "Snow Crash" and "Cryptonomicon" by Neal Stephenson; "Neuromancer" by William Gibson; "Programming with Perl" by Timothy O'Reilly; "Geeks" by Jon Katz; "The Hacker Crackdown" by Bruce Sterling; "Microserfs" by Douglas Coupland; "Hackers" by Steven Levy; and "The Cathedral and the Bazaar" by Eric S. Raymond.

----

UHHHHH YEAH RIGHT.

Neuromancer?

the ideas presented in neuromancer are SO far ahead of our times that it cannot POSSIBLY be considered a 'hacking manual' - i mean, shit, yeah right we have HOLODECKS, TODAY. riiiiight.

----

i think this pretty much Proves that this article as a joke. the guy misspelled Linux, probably to prevent being sued...

----

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War.

and he is none other than kris janis.......k*ris neurotic...........thesoontobeplayindumbodj

Phunk.....stiffling creativity that is what school does.........

Wow......I was asked to draw a apinting of the nina pinta and santamaria in 1st grade......I painted the whole paper blue, and the school called my parents in,,,and when the asked me waht I ws making I said the ships sank......

Kidz these days need to draw outside the lines......and not chase the tail of dogma//////question authority, and drink lots of absinthe.....

this is the most ignorant drivel i have ever seen in my life. not just the mis-statements about flash and neuromancer but the way he prides himself on being a regular joe.

computers causing neurological impairments making your son do poorly in school? hey motherfucker, if your school wasn't teaching your child to be another pathetic sheep following the flock then maybe i can understand. he's probably doing poorly in school because he's BORED.

this better be a joke because if not i feel sorry for the person that wrote it, those that take it seriously, and the children that have to deal with the "spankings".

peaz,

rob

ROTFLMFAO!!! this entire article is comprised of bullshit on top of horse shit...

this is one of my favs...

9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.

lmao... and what the fuck why is it that a hacker has to be your son why not daugter???

Originally posted by blowflyii

Wow......I was asked to draw a apinting of the nina pinta and santamaria in 1st grade......I painted the whole paper blue, and the school called my parents in,,,and when the asked me waht I ws making I said the ships sank......

HAHAHAHAHAA dude that's so funny, I won an art contest on a cruise when I was little. The director of the kids' program held an art contest where we all had to draw the ship, and I, being the navally-obsessed little thing I was, was going through this big titanic phase, so I drew it like the Titanic with the stern out of the water and all sinking, and they loved it! :D I'm #1 hahahahah