Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so how the hell was deep dish??

I haven't posted on this site for a long, long time but the first thing I did when I got into work this morning was log into cp. Deep Dish was incredible and the crowd was energetic but cordial. I showed up at 4am. The music hit my personal crescendo from like 5:30am to 7am. I didn't leaving until 8am. I am not happy that I missed The Wall remix.

Cp meetup would have been interesting.

rolled in about 4:30 after Derrick May at Centro...wich was eh...could of lived without it.

walked into vinyl and my eyes couldn't beleive what they were seeing as well as what my ears were hearing.

never seen deep dish rock out so friggen hard - crazy ass base lines dark and deep shit -- i was completely sober but I felt as though I was in heaven. It was such a great vibe in there, honestly it was one of peace. I really danced for about 10 hours strait - every time I got out of breath they would pound me back on the dancefloor. AMAZING TRACKS ALL NIGHT. That was a great birthday night, couldn't of asked for anything better!

needless to say - closed that bitch out at 10am....was awesome!

Hey everyone!!! Wow, I had a great time at Vinyl. Deep Dish was definitely 100 times better than they were at Centro. Finally a night that isn't dominated by House music. I've grown so tired of having great dj's turn to house vocals to please the crowd. It was a nice mix with some breaks thrown in (and I looove breaks).

As usual it was great seeing everyone and I'm sad that I missed seeing some of you fizools (Ney Ney and Chuck, how did I miss you?).

The highlight of my night had to be dancing like an idiot most of the night with Mattyparsons.

Matty, I love you!!!!!!!!

Also I got to see matta and that was a total shock. If anyone heard some girl squeeling infront of the dj booth early on and then jumping into countless arms of random guys, that was me.

Nice seeing some people who've been in hiding for a while: scottyscribs, clubmouse- you two need to come out more.

Al, I still miss you eventhough I saw you. We need to chill soon at my pad. My bong is waiting for you.

Eric, do I need to say anything to you? You know you are my PIC!

Regina, thans for the preclub drink at your place, always a pleasure to see you out.

J303J, 'I'm gonna stay sober!', RIIIIIIGHT!!!

Ok, I've rambled enough. If I didnt remember to mention you, then tough!! j/k

Love you all and see everyone soon.

SK13

i dunno...i was expecting more vocals...i went to dt the nite before and HE had more vocals then deep dish...was it that they were spinnin dark n dirty cuz they were in danny's house??i'm not sayin it was bad but i was expecting more deep vocal house..i was tellin my freinds dt does it better than this but its still really really good..i'm kinda disappointed because they didn't play their signature style..its okay to mix things up but..i mean i was there the nite before and i came to see them to dance to something different and it wasn't there..

i forgot completly about the meetup..was really drunk..i did see fireydesire though..that was cool..she was looking out for me too..thanks a bunch..hope to see you one day when i can actually carry a conversation..by that time i was already up like 52 hours strait..

deep dish was bangin since the minute I got there.

I don't which one it is that plays the harder / housier music, but he fuckin rocked the shit out of the place. Whatever song that was when we all went on to the floor at 6:00, absolutely sick. Then he follows it up with La La Land....I just sat back and watched the crowd all pump their fists.

Anyway, it was cool meeting all of you. The same hotties from CP I've met before, always a pleasure and to the ones I just met, it was a pleasure. I'm aweful with names so I'm not going to even make an attempt.

Next time dd comes around, I gotta check them out. Oh yeah, the rest of you Vinyl heads out there, see you at Howells.