Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My night at Vinyl Rocked

siceone

Hey guys whats up Just want to say first of all thanks for the great night I had an awesome time.. First and for most Nice to finally meet you

Fierydesire you looked gorgeous as I knew you would.. you friends are awesome too..

DJjhonstephen thanks for the ride home dude you're a mad chill see you thursday I cant wait to hear you spin !!

Crobra Whats UP DUDE Finally we get to hang out again it was so nice to chill with you again defiantely made my night when I turned around and saw you and misty coming through the crowd.

Mist you are always gorgeous thanks for the back rub.

SCottyskribs thanks for the hook up dawg awesoem time chillin with you. see yout thursday cant wait to hear you spin.

Clubkat nice to finally sit down and talk to you

Clubmouse nice to meet you

Quoth ncie to see you again man thank god you didnt smell like Drakkasss

ReginaP nice making your aquaintance

Trippintrnace thats like the 4th time right?

Jenifer nice meeting you

arcticshadow nice to meet you

If I forgot any one Im sorry bu the burn has set in and I cant remember shit hehehe

I hope you guys had an awesome night after I left I just got cranky HEHEH

OH HIGHMAY nice to see you again bro hope to see you at psuedo on thursday

Charalias and Renee nice seeing you guys again and thanks once more for helping us out at america HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEYNEY !!!

Umm thats it I think

Thanks for a wonderful night guys See you again soon !!

BTW, Jon where the F did u go? I left for 2 secs and you were gone Damn how rude! haha

Soweeeee:(

I was gonna drive my roomate to work and I was losing energy quick.

You should have seen that kid when he got out last night.......after going to dd than working 8:00 am to 11:30 pm, the kid was a walking zombie.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Soweeeee:(

I was gonna drive my roomate to work and I was losing energy quick.

You should have seen that kid when he got out last night.......after going to dd than working 8:00 am to 11:30 pm, the kid was a walking zombie.

well well well, you better make it up to me;)

Damn what was your friend doing out if he had work..what a sicko, my ass would have been in bed..but who am I kidding I had a final monday and I just slept all day sunday..hehe

Guest gabo
Originally posted by siceone

she does promotions for twirl

shes asian

um I think she is married to vip donny, one of the owners of the vip board.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Vinyls that good huh? All I keep hearing is everybody saying how off the hook Vinyl is...

:confused:

Yeah man you're missing out. It's one of the last "pure" parties left in the city IMO. (not counting the underground impossible to find loft parties or basement jams).

It feels like you're home, man. The place is simple, the music is entrapping and of course the vibe, simply is just GOOD. No frills, no leather couches, no massive venues or dickhead bouncers.

Just simple, good and tucked away in a club that doesn't even have a sign outside. Just a spraypainted figure above the door.

I guess that's why it was forever known as The Shelter